Thread: Dragon Age II: Legacy Weapon Upgrade Ideas

Dragon Age II: Legacy Weapon Upgrade Ideas

I loved the way that could take your weapon class and get updated and how it made you a choice of four was very nice and made you want to go back and do it again, to see the difference that I could do. I was dreaming thoughts before sleep. I had the urge to run up the stairs and jump on the laptop, and get them out of my head, but before expressing my ideas first wants to know about your ideas.

Re: Dragon Age II: Legacy Weapon Upgrade Ideas

I say do away with the runes, which change with the search, which lead us to the area with ancient evils, or rarely crowds, something that has a skill of some sort to get either a puzzle, or the Battle of Toba The use of tactics. You will then receive a game of some kind or material that can add to our current weapon. That would also open the possibility of some kind of "mechanical craft," say they find a den of dragons electricity used. Then stop a dragon emerges heroic, powerful and kill the enemy, then fall a few items to use.

I vaguely remember a quest in Morrowind where you had to do something. I thought it was a great idea The Dragon Electric. Call it fall Sizzlor Scales the scandal also accused could adopt and apply the armor a bit of electrical resistance of a piece of armor. I have several ideas for monsters, weapons and upgradeable, and armor. Because if it's our weapon, we want our not change every 10 minutes, because we find a more powerful one.

I think is a very interesting idea. I've never liked all the rune sets DA. It always seemed like a shot in the idea that it was well done. Would you only be able to do this with the issue once, but indefinitely any? What if the DA did what they are doing with me. Instead of junk weapons we forget our own weapons with different parts. That would be awesome. In a boss fight to love your handle design, but love your design of the blade, you just find a desk and combine the two to that weapon.

You can do this several times and continue to update as it was with the same weapon, as well as any weapon. Like his dw swords. But none of them have the insight that like? Go find the "Bronto Besek" was dropped sharp horn fragment "that add to their plates, five armor penetration. Sal he too would fall. Bronto blood, or perhaps even Bronto thick hide and blood could be utilized for potion Bronto armor, and veil can be utilized to add + what the team of your choice.