Thread: Will there be a Limbo 2?

Will there be a Limbo 2?

The title says it all and hence I don’t have to say much about it. so that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all think guys will there be a limbo 2 version of the game. Do you all have any idea if the second series of the game will be getting launched? Any of you all have any idea about the same, then do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. So do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Will there be a Limbo 2?

Well I think it is unlikely so. No such announcements have been made here and hence what I think that the developers will not be thinking of this idea and hence far as I know they will not be releasing it soonly, even if they are planning to make one. So that’s what I think and feel about the topic that you have asked here. so that’s what I am saying here. so do not think that the release will be coming soon and hence that’s what I am advising you about the same. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

I completely contradict you. So what I am saying is that it will be coming soon and hence what I am saying is that it will be interesting to see what the sister will be doing in the next version. She will be looking for her brothers fate and also need to find that if she is heading towards the heaven or not. So these are some of the things that people are looking for in the game and also it will be interesting that is the game developers are covering up this topic in the next section. So I am hoping that they will do the same in the next version, I will be happy if they do that and bring the limbo 2.

Well I just happened to check the twitter page of the developers of the game i.e playdead and in that they have announced that if you had liked the limbo then for sure you will like this as well. So that is the statement given by the necessary people on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. so do have a good look at the same and if possible do check their twitter page once. You will get all the updated information from there only. So that’s what you need to do.

It is not necessary that every game should have a sequel to the one that is released. So what I am saying is that it is not possible every time to get a sequel for the game. Well in this edition the girl dies and hence there is nothing much left in the story, yes the unsaid story of her sister is left but not sure that they will make a game for the same. so I really don’t think so that concept will work at all for the same. So that’s what I am saying here. Do have a good look at the same.

Yes the sequel is not happening at all. Probably we can expect a spin off from the same game and hence what I think the developers might end up developing some game which is quite similar to the story line of the limbo but definitely not a sequel. That’s what I feel over here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Well do have a good look at the same and do not keep any hopes that a sequel will be coming for the game. I hope that is very much clear to you.