Thread: Cannot hear Sim Singer in The Sims 3 Showtime

Cannot hear Sim Singer in The Sims 3 Showtime

Hello friends, I have made a Singer Sim in the game and was all fine till some time ago. But whenever it is singing then I am not able to hear anything, do not know what to do with it. It is female singer, well she sings perfectly, but the action does not get cancelled. Also she is getting a boost in her profession meter but there is no sound comes out from her, do not why and what is the reason. I was not having this problem with this earlier, was able to hear her clearly. There is no Mods or anything related to it in the game. So what should I do, please help me. Thank you.

Re: Cannot hear Sim Singer in The Sims 3 Showtime

Just wanted to know that are you able to rest of the things which are been there in the game? I would suggest one method to do it, try to turn on the TV or Stereo of yours whichever is connected. Even make sure that the sound system is been working properly, try to play some of the files from the computer to test the speakers and also check the volume level in the game and also in computer, might be kept low and due to which you are not able to hear it. Once I was also getting the problem and founded that I have kept the volume of the computer low, so also check it.

Well I am also having the same problem, if you wanted to know what the above user have asked, then I am able to hear all the other sounds which are there in game, but the singers voice is been cuts in and out. I believe that it might be bug with Singer, besides that there is no other problem in it. Even the volume level of the computer and also in game the level is high. This should be fixing and might be work if it is a bug.

It is the same thing which is also been happening with me. Someone has told that if you update the drivers of Sound card then it might be helping you. But when I check for the updates, then it says that it is been full up to date and having latest drivers, then also getting the issue with it. Even try to search for the problem but did not have any suitable solution for it that it might be fixed. If developer of game really know about the issue, and try to work on it, then it will appreciate that release a patch to fix it.

If you are saying the driver of Sound card then I am also having latest driver. One thing which I have noticed that if going into edit town mode then back to live mode or going to main menu and again load the save game then I am able to hear her. This is only method which has been worked and I think that it is temporary method; there should be a perfect solution for it.

This is very much interesting, well in the World Adventures, there are been problem where some of Sims are not able to sing properly. If you have noticed properly then they mouth the sounds but you will not able to hear any of the music. This is some sort of bugs in the game. Just wanted to know that are you able to hear sim sing or does the sound just drop after the first few words. I would say that you add this to the karaoke machine, jukebox, and dance spheres which are having no sound most of the time. Well the singing silence is a big problem on pc. This should be fixed in the next patch.

Well an often found the problem with The Sims 3 and it was with the volume of stereos and computers and it was suddenly getting extremely loud, whereas need to switch them off and after that you need to again to reset the volume. I was suffering with the loudness bug and having a proper gaming sound card, such that I am having Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi. This problem is with only The Sims 3, it is not occurred any other game. This is very much frustrating and also irritating while playing it. there should be a patch to fix it and also might be working with all sound cards.

Wanted to say something about this bug, that I was suspicious that the current loudness bug and it is a game feature which is have been put into the game and it force to turn the stereos etc off. The main thing or point of this is that it forces the probability that a stereo or something other will breakdown. If there was no loudness bug in the game then many of the users would probably leave stereos on to the various rooms so that they can gain a constant moodlet from them. Well there is been a further evidence in the fact that stereos suffer from a bug in moodlet value, for example a stereo would normally give a +30 moodlet and it will be dropping to give a +20 moodlet, where the moodlet is not constant. I think that it should be designed again so that to make you turn a stereo off and on again to reset the moodlet value and it will be including the probability of the stereo breaking down

Is this bug is part of the feature then I think that The Sims Studio are immature, well considering some of the people may play the game with headphones. It was something when I have tried to learn songs through world adventures and that was a bug which I have ignored it. But it will be a huge problem with this expansion pack as singing is such a big part of it.

When your singing you need to keep clicking your sim or your lights that have sing chorus sing verse and it should be ok you can even end the song I made a sequence and it's worked a treat basically you have to tell your sim what to sing well not really but trust me it works for me lol