Thread: Dragon age 2 Legacy DLC Thoughts

Dragon age 2 Legacy DLC Thoughts

I think it looks good, but sort of mates want a little more. I think the Dark spawn are utilized both in the form of Dragon Age, and I think it's time for some new threat Gran. I also want some packages of clothing God. I'm sick of seeing my teammates take samples for 10 years. What are your thoughts on this? Please share your thoughts about DLC. I really like to know your thought on this. So please share.

Re: Dragon age 2 Legacy DLC Thoughts

Linear maps, most ridiculous anime-style hack n slash, and see how the DLC, I do not think there would be no meaningful choice or consequence that will impact the game. History of stereotypes about some evil trapped which will be released, Fable III style weapon customization, the 'Pillar of Critical Chance'. Are you kidding? I can follow. Honestly, if this is the best DA's team can make this franchise is not going anywhere.

Honestly the way we're trying to do is important lineage Hawke (Hawke and his / her own importance as an outcome) looks cheap and cliche, and force-fed in our mouths. I'm tired of Hawke. Give the guard again, or more likely, a new NON-HUMAN protagonist. It is also the architect. I know it's a dense question, but when talking to generate original mention dark, that's what I automatically assumed. Really hope it's not the architect, because I do not want to kill the retroactive option for those who chose that option, and I want his story expanded into a second DLC rather small.

Origen had an impact on the elections in any of the DLC (witch hunt is an exception) so why DA2 be different, so the linear maps, simply close it, a game much get to have a lot of linear maps with a few different ways that end up as dead ends cannot expect this as a MMORPG. Stories often cliche goes, I can see how just a game not having a trite story will make you hate anything to the contrary, name something more interesting and I'm pretty sure I'd like her shit too.

I see that going too far, it’s too blind to how DA2 was so horrible for you to see what you can do DA3 like, because you hatred so much that Da2 has vanished all hope of future titles too, I feel for you as too demanding and expect to be exactly DA2 as Origen. In a note dlc (not necessarily white), but people do not even like most, or any dlc origins, so I see how it will change the fact that only a DLC (30 min tops) and even most people play or even buy the DLC.

I do not make out how that's a trouble, I mean in view of ending DA2 people need a few answers and necessitate it now, but how you do not like going to a dissimilar location at any time during the game. Waiting to play an immense dlc later than completing a game, it would be annoying (granted some with stops at the end does not have a problem), but some of those played several times to complete the story would only play each Once the DLC. Legacy at least be changed on every bet. But that's how I see it, and has an opinion

It is difficult to judge at this time, even after seeing the trailer. My impression is that the design environment will continue to be poor, but, again, an abandoned prison is not suitable for the type of changes in vision that I'm looking for. There has been some speculation about the length of the game's DLC. I've seen people going to publish total of two hours or more, I would confirm this if possible. If DLC is actually a long two hours, so I doubt that is able to productively reveal that it has taken information from the heart.

Obviously the game as of the length change of playing style and preferences, but I would say you're maybe going to average as a minimum three hours in their first time. If you are a true ending is going to be, especially if they say it's an Easter egg in it and not utilize the Internet to cheat and discover a way to get it. Apart from the exiled prince, all the other DLC can be played at any point in the game, including the guard after the campaign. That would be the kind of thing that would make the final DLC I guess. I also hope they do a DLC as well, but do not worry about it until they announce a final DLC.