Thread: Unresponsive Controls in Limbo Game

Unresponsive Controls in Limbo Game

Currently I am with the Limbo demo version and I found that the Limbo Game controllers are very unresponsive. When I press any button then they take about half seconds or sometimes one second to respond. Because of this the timing of the game becomes really difficult and so I cannot play the game properly. So I am posting this over here and if you have any idea that how it can be resolved then please let me know that.

Re: Unresponsive Controls in Limbo Game

It may be because of the slow graphic card and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. What is the hardware are you using. You can try by lowering the desktop resolution (you can set that to 800x600) and see if that is making any difference in the performance? Other than this, you can also set to make use of the 30 Hz as true under the settings.txt. I hope this will be helpful to you.

This error is most incredibly brought on a wired controller for example a controller that is right now connected to your Xbox 360 console. It would be ideal if you do the emulating. You are able to close down your Xbox 360 and when that uproots all controllers and peripherals. Now restart your console with the help of the Xbox button on your 360 controller to guarantee the controller is distinguished in the first port.

The controls are some of the most terrible I've encountered this support cycle, and for an amusement where platforming and timing is urgent, this is unsatisfactory. The limbo joke is unbelievably weighty and unresponsive, and I felt that over part of my expirations were a direct result of the controls altogether sucking. In addition, for being a 2D amusement, how in the globe are you not running to permit control with the D Pad!?! The simple stay blows for this sort of moving, making the diversion every last trace of the more baffling.

I felt that the controls were fine. Anyhow problem is from something else. The demo encounter was surely terrific with unbelievable air (I had odd vibes of this World / Flashback / Abe's Odyssey when playing it), but I feel that I've even now viewed a large portion of recreation that will reveal to me. This is a considerable number of frightful and stunning demises, riddles, and platforming. Indeed, there is this terrific climate (and I concur that no music is fine), but I even now encountered it in the demo.

I think that you're one of those individuals who actually never experienced the hand/eye coordination. Actually I endured the whole event and thought the controls that were simply fine. It's not like part that you are able to do push/pull of some pieces. Sounds more like you actually moved out around the same time as recreations and haven't the limit to apprehend that the ground surface having blue sparks on it or to pay enough concentration in regards to see endure traps on the ground.

The controls were made similar to this being as how the aforementioned mechanics run with this level plan. With Mario's controls this wouldn't work. The same with the initial Prince of Persia. It had absolutely constrained and firm controls, but it was fulfilling and worked well for those territories. Or could you call PoP a unfavorable amusement as well? Or the first 3 Castlevania recreations?