Thread: What are the controllers supported in Limbo game?

What are the controllers supported in Limbo game?

I want to ask that if this is another XBOX controller or only the game. I am asking this because the Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 which I am having is completely not working with the game. This is very disappointing to me and I hope that I will get some suggestion from you people. If anyone of you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: What are the controllers supported in Limbo game?

I would like to tell you that 360 gamepad is the typical one for the computer gaming. If ‘you want then you can try o make use of the 360 gamepad emulator and that will be useful to you. Just do more searches on google to have more idea regarding this and you will have more idea about this. This is the only thing that I can say about this. Let’s see what other people say regarding this. Thank you.

I agree that 360 gamepad is the standard one but that is not only the controller for computer. It is able to support just one damned controller. It is similar to spit into customer's face. I am still not able to understand that why this is very difficult to built the game controllable with the help of the usual gamepad. I think that it is just because of the idleness of creators. This is just my opinion about this.

There are many people who wish to know that how can they customize Limbo controller by themselves for ncomputers? You will get some idea regarding Limbo control customization. You will require to have the software: Limbo. Have you using the Limbo game while it is a unique as well as nice art game? Do you know have any idea that how to modify Limbo controller? If you want to do that than just go to the game folder and open the settings.txt. From here you will be able to edit the User controls, Vibration, Frame limit according to your need.