Thread: limbo steam demo game crashes on launching

limbo steam demo game crashes on launching

Hello guys today I install this steam game on my system with my new steam account. But whenever I am trying to run this game it’s crashing on its launching only. Then after that I again uninstall this game and again install this game in my system, but still I am getting this same issue. I don’t know what’s wrong with it. Please help me to solve this issue. I am totally noob regarding to this game. I hope that someone will help me to solve this issue.

re: limbo steam demo game crashes on launching

Same issue with me even I tried with installing and uninstalling but still even I am not able to solve this issue. And even I think there is no issue of system requirements but still I am not able to play this game on my pc. I am getting error like application name limo_demo.exe and with application version 1.0.1.0.1. And even showing some kind of dll file error like d3dcompiler_43.dll with its version 9.29.952.3111. And showing some offset value 001e96a9. I am not aware of this error anyone knows about it

Hello guys I am not aware of this issue but still I would suggest you to perform some things which is I am saying ahead. First you have to check for the windows update for your system you need latest windows. And then you have to install most up to date C++ redistributable and in company of that dot net. And then after you have to check all the drivers update you have to include all the update drives and direct X. once you done with it then try to run this game on a administrator platform(if you are not running as a administrator).

I think the above explanation is good you have to try it first because many time non updated version creates difficulty with the steam games. In addition I would suggest you to disable your firewall settings, because sometime your antivirus is not allowing your game or any application for any unsecure information. And as it is it’s a steam game so there is large possibility that your antivirus can block your game from execution. So disable your antivirus before launching game.

Hello I perform all of these but still it’s not helpful. Even I disable my antivirus but still that error is popping up. So I think it’s not a appropriate solution do you have any other solution to solve this issue. I am totally frustrated with this issue. Yesterday for 5 hrs I tried to find about this query but still I did not get any solution for this query. Every site regarding to this game people having same issue. Now I am totally out of ideas.

Re: limbo steam demo game crashes on launching

I found that many users are facing this same issue. And as per my knowledge I think maybe there will be issue of steam or maybe there will be issue with the DLL version of this game. So against this issue you can’t do anything. So I will suggest you to try to contact with the developer of this game. For that you have to visit the official site of limbo support there you placed your query. I am sure they will take this under consideration and try to solve your issue.