Thread: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to bind key for Switching weapons.

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to bind key for Switching weapons.

Hello guys I saw some video of this game on a YouTube and I from that in my mind some query is acquire and that is related to the weapon switch. Can you guys please tell me why we can’t use any key to switch weapons? Can we set some number to switch buttons? Actually I am totally noob in this game. And even I try to find about this on a internet but still I did not found any solution on this query. So please if anyone knows about it then please share your ideas.

Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – How to bind key for Switching weapons.

Hello I am having the same query. I don’t know how you can perform it with this game. Because for every time to switch weapons scroll creating many difficulty while playing this game. So please if someone knows how to bind a key for each weapons witch then please let me know about it. And even I go from many forums but no one knows how to perform it. I hope that here I will get answer. I am waiting for your replies guys.

Let's add the change of weapon, number of buttons available in an upcoming patch. Go to the list "became weapon_FKO_KA93 player, competition is perfect" in the console. You can copy the text as well (CTRL + C or right click> copy) with the left mouse button to highlight (although it does not seem to highlight unless you highlight the lines of all) good for double-checking as initially rigged FKO as FK0. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

Is there a way to get statistics on the "default" katana? Not in stock, and that does not disappear when you get a new melee weapon in the armory. So if I buy a set of dual katanas, now I have to scroll through my normal katana, as well as each other. My solution for the shift change is only to carry only one Bosco. Normal katana I can use for anything that makes someone close, snipe more to combat the "gun" broad, field-free use.

It makes it much simpler. I have only change between the first aid kit, katana, and snipers, instead of trying to scroll through a lot of different weapons. The lack of hotkeys for weapons was one of the reasons why you determined not to pay money for this game. The additional reason is that AI does not look so superior (seen a stream). They have a tendency to be outdoors or just run and die. It would be great if they hid behind the cover is supported at the corners and hidden to the side and such.

I wish I had more, but this is a solution in the meantime. I would like the change of number of weapons, personally. I hope you add this soon, with my mouse wheel is likely to shift back and forth without me touching the game is difficult to play. This is what I am thinking about it. I hope this they will try to fix this issue. I will say it’s a bug of this game (in my opinion). So actually we have to inform about it to EA games. If anyone have any ideas then please share it.

Hello guys I am not sure this will help you but you have to try it. To perform this you have to use following binding keys.
    bind 1"use weapon_medkit"
    bind 2 "use weapon_FKO_KA93"
    bind 3 "use weapon_BK13_damocles"
    bind 4 "use weapon_dual_BK13"