Thread: How is E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

How is E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

I am thinking to buy this game but before going for that, I would like to know that people who are currently having this game are enjoying .this or not. I am looking to get 4 packs for my friends so I want to know that if this is worth to buy this? So I would like to request all the users who are currently using this to post your experience with this game here. Or if you are having any suggestion or any comment about this game then please share that with me.

Re: How is E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

I am not greatly into RPGs but subsequent to an hour’s gaming I believe it's a pretty fine game which requires a few minor things to me managed. One main thing would be a civilized tutorial. The game plays as well as gun handling are quite excellent in my judgment. A few more servers by way of decent latency would be pleasant, as well. I believe for that worth it's worth it. I'll absolutely play this game a lot. It made a fine first impression to me. Sorry, I can’t impress through too a lot of details as I am also just getting into it.

In my opinion, I really enjoy it much. Still, I would advise you see the stream to obtain an idea. Just recognize that there are a few bugs but the combat feelings as well as level design are very great, even if graphics are not crysis like. And it is very hardcore. The cool thing in this is that you be able to play it solo/coop. apparently the coop functions pretty well up to 6 players. But devs have recommended playing 4 max anyway.

It's a terrible game, undeserving of its price. Now I hope that I hadn't purchased it, even with the low-priced. The game is not having shine to it whatsoever; it suppose to you to recognize things in advance. For example: the initial mission starts out within tunnels, you are told that you will be appealing enemies up ahead and are specified an armory. If you provide yourself for restricted tunnel-combat, you are going to pass away.

In fact, you should look at the game's official website to understand how "live" functions. And I can assure that recognizes death by fall. I had two "concussion" that which reduces benefits permanently. You should watch videos or wait for the demo before purchasing if you are unsure for any game. I would recommend is to pay double for human revolution. I would choose Invisible War I to play running this back.

I have purchased and played this game few hours and I have to make a clean breast that it's unsatisfactory. While game looks to encompass a lot of prospective through many different ways to upgrade the character. Guns also looks extreamly overpowered in comparison with the melee Other than this the gun as well as swordplay just give wrong impression. You don't experience the contact of melee weapons as well as shooting opponent typically just result within an unproductive cloud of blood. Many of the combat I have done so far was at huge distances since you are typically noticed from afar, thus walking around through an assault/sniper rifle creates the game actually simple even within hardcore complexity.

Actually acquired it, and not looking for anything something greater than a pleasure time. Not looking for cutting edge design for $17. not anticipating bug unhindered for $17. I am in the process of looking for some diversion. How do some individuals have no handle of quality? It is safe to say that you are blatantly so shallow you can’t stand anything that challenges to be contrasting and doesn’t scope idealization? To me, it looks similar to a non mainstream child of MANY diversions, not unequivocally deus ex, Sure its got some cyberpunk, but its the best equipped components of a considerable few diversions squashed as a single unit, and searches jaw-dropping for $17.