Thread: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy: replacement of Gate and the 3 gate

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy: replacement of Gate and the 3 gate

I have obtained the triangle gate as of beating game through siding by mentor. Hypnotic gate is obtained as the werewolf chief in accordance with other site that I have gone through. Substitution gate was difficult to get and I got it through accident and I could simply see people misplaced it, particularly if your cover is blown. I am leaving this thread over here so that other people can put their comments on this here.

Re: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy: replacement of Gate and the 3 gate

You will have to side through the feds on Mars. To do this, get to the Mars mission and progress until you have to cut the console to open the tomb underground. The console is in a building but can be hacked from outside the building to move forward. Instead of that just cut the door of the building and enter. Talk to the man and accept the offer (not too easy that you suspect you are looking for information). This ends of the mission and will be taken to a boat, but sure looks like a trap, as long as they choose dialogue options that go along with the plan to the feds, no one will attack you.

After that, the subsequent mission is where you go to the door, you have to run and convince many people that are not a traitor. I managed to convince everyone, dialogue options are easy to understand, although there is always a "kill you now" option you should avoid. Talk to the teacher before. It sees through you despite of and fights. Their machine gun barrels because of the long range and only shot will head down.

You will receive a withdrawal point with ending the level. If it was a dissimilar level and attracted the guards, who will have to run to the extraction point and potentially lose the occasion. Play with your insanity of an interesting idea and general information about the history and the BAM gives the door replacement. I think that revealing the feds and going reverse to secrete does not make spawn, because you wouldn't be headed out that withdrawal point. I cannot confirm this for the reason that I can’t really go back until next play.

At this level, one of the generals who have to talk to mentions that the 3-door is the key to open the three bases and the release of the artifacts. I have two and need to find a way to scam the hypnotic eyes of the werewolf. Then, with three branches, I bet you're seeing the very end, when you turn the device on the end, or speak with the mystery man later.

I have all gates and had only three rounds. I tried them out at 3 guys after the final but nothing happened. Well, except for receiving two mortal wounds and this is supposed to be immune. The only thing that was different is that I skipped to the scene from back at headquarters of the temple and have to talk to three guys and return the artifact. This scene did not happen at all, I killed the chief and went out, I met the guys and I was in the cave after talking to these guys. So something is different, I have hoped that it is a little more than a fourth choice.

If you made the final federal return to the temple you are. Can you clarify how the door came hypnotic? Was head of werewolf or betray his master? There are two doors in the land of dreams by the way, if you have the three branches to check if the other can be activated. You can also try a bet that in turn fed, fed betray and reveal cyrus - I do not know how it ends. Moreover, one should not speak at all during the mentor mission to feed; I think I could have jumped murder.