Thread: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy: Who is woman in white hood?

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy: Who is woman in white hood?

I have recently purchased the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game for the latest gaming computer and while I was playing the game my friend told me that there is the women the white hood so anybody know that who is woman in the white hood? Does she simply show up when you go insane? Is she just a vision? Does she have a name? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy: Who is woman in white hood?

You are able to recognize several of them and talk with them on the first Mars mission with Dutch down were you re-adjust the satellite or whatever it was. A comparably depicted figure is in addition in the EYE legend. I accept she was tortured to expiration by her sweetheart for dropping in a taboo tomb. All however it would be able to be wrong regarding that.

As per one of your partner warrior monks, the woman closely resembles one of the priestesses that their temple once kept, one specifically who happened to be married to one of their most stupendous warriors. For whatever explanation, this lady and her associate priestesses stepped into the flatter corridors of the temple, something that is strictly illegal, and vanished for 3 days. When she turned around (Alone) her particular spouse fulfilled her discipline, which could incorporate gouging our eyes and torturing her for something in the lines of a week until her passing.

When she irrevocably lapsed, her immaculate white robes appeared to flash brighter than ever, and it is estimated that the alien/demonic/natural equalize risk-thing chose to recovery her frame for utilization as a weapon, depicting a desire for the tissue, or remorseless love...or something. Otherwise, they might basically be the alternate lost priestesses, the extent that I've gotten and the extent that I perceive, its all around impalpable. But also it runs from "Physical appearances of the dull side of our sentiments" to "mutants and crazies".

Is there some breaking point to at what point you is able to do exploration? I'm in the New Eden dominion now, but I could not venture to exploration anything. In the past range I might examination, however. The amusement totally might as well stop when you drop in hacking/menus in single player. It's so no picnic to hack for the reason that altogether as I've picked a target, a couple of fortifications appear and I got to prematurely end and bargain with them. Please

You unfailingly have a base sword so that provided that you somehow choose to stroll out some place with nothing in your arsenal you aren't comprehensively vulnerable. Unfortunately, it doesn't overwrite the existing sword provided that you join an additional one. I've found I need to prelaunch the recreation to exploration something greater than one thing. Whenever I finalize one exploration, the begin catch actually comes to be unresponsive, no matter where I am, but restarting the amusement makes it work right.

It's all in all glitches, at times you are able to and once in a while you can’t, in both areas. I've acknowledged that there is never quite a focus in expanding the number of researchers; it goes all in all quick yet when its set to 0. That would be what I've been doing. In the event that I completion an exploration while on a mission, I unequivocally hold up till I backtrack to HQ to stop and restart. I acquired this on a whim the previous evening. It's... without a doubt something. A parcel more complex and befuddling than the trailers and impressions that I've perused made it appear. Be that as it may it has promise.