Thread: Poor microstutter in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Poor microstutter in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

I am having very annoying microstutter and choppy navigation regardless of frame rates of more than 100 at 1920x1080p with GTX480x2. Stuttering happens with the SLI on or off. There is no problem with the other Source engine games. Those are running well without any problem. There is only Portal 2 that is needed to turn off the SLI. Gamepad support is inadequate than additional Source engine games and that is permitting me two axis only and that does not hold up gamepad buttons.

Re: Poor microstutter in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

I have some simple suggestion for you and hope that this will solve the problem for you. Vsync matches the monitor that you are using and refresh rate/frequency with the help of the 3D applications frame rate. I can also say that at will allow the frame rate to go above the monitors refresh rate.
    85 Hz. = 85 FPS
    100 Hz. = 100 FPS
    and so on.

If this difficulty us with the swords then the Vsync will help you. Swords will essentially separate whenever swung but if you make use of the Vsync then his will completely solve this. Other than this, the problem can be with the navigation code that is driving the viewer motion. For example the animation of the characters seems looks to me quite smooth. I hope that this will solve the problem that you are facing.

I am getting that too. Its running smooth while panning view through mouse except walking shutters the viewport. To perceive this evidently, take care that you have v-sync activated and are playing at steady frame rates. A superior mouse polling rate as well helps to observe difference. It's extremely irritating to me and distracting. My brother has accurately the similar thing on quite dissimilar systems. I am pretty certain that everyone gets this similar stuttering but as many people are used to deprived frame rates and disabled v-sync with reduced mousepolling.

I think that it is not the not the general stutteryness by means of source engine games (never encountered an additional source game which only stutters while walking). Frame rates are excellent and there is hardly some loading otherwise stuttering of that type. I think the op indicates the steady jittering while walking. You can try chameleon, is capping the fps in spite of the opportunity that you may have already turned on v-sync).

I think that you will require to do the good mouse refreshrate (pollingrate) in the combination with the raw mouse input and that will eradicate stuttering at the panning view. Unluckily, when all exterior choices are put to their most favorable settings, EYE still stutters/jitters at what time walking. Graphical settings don’t consider that much either, while I place the whole thing to its lowest I still get the same jitteryness.

I have not got this game, but I've had this problem too often in other games, and the solution has always been to hold the fps. I check the command console, if one or the. Ini somehow hold the fps to your desired number instead of the default is 0. The ini file must be in the My Documents folder and I do not know how to check the possible console commands. If there is no such option, then I do not know what to say. I have a few games at the moment with any of those options that I'll never be able to play.

I've been encountering that kind of problem every few minutes after logging in. It started after finishing a certain mission, then bought a lot of weapons and implants. It's getting on my nerves, my character is now at Lv. 50.

Quote Originally Posted by R2887 View Post
    I've been encountering that kind of problem every few minutes after logging in. It started after finishing a certain mission, then bought a lot of weapons and implants. It's getting on my nerves, my character is now at Lv. 50.
    What is the computer configuration that you are having? There is a little trick that you can do to hault the microstutter in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. Check the suggestions that was given on different forums to solve this issue:

In your launch options (Games library > Eye: DC > Right click > Properties > Set Launch Options...). You can use the -heapsize command.

The heapsize command works like this. It specifies the amount of RAM it uses to cache materials in kilobytes (KB). The default is 64MB, or 65536KB. If you want to up it. I can give you a few examples.

If you want to use...
    512MB Cache: -heapsize 524288
    1GB Cache: -heapsize 1048576
    2GB Cache: -heapsize 2097152