Thread: Warden and Hawke in Dragon Age II: Legacy

Warden and Hawke in Dragon Age II: Legacy

I said that over time many I want my Commander-guard again. However, some players said Warden and Morrigan dead. Is only part of the history of DA.? Since I last checked the DA. This is an RPG game. There are many options and there are consequences of them. You can kill or not slay your character. If you killed a director, then the DLC or the character can be DA3 Warden is not novel which was forgoing to vermin. But if you accepted the rite is Warden-Commander. If there is a will there is variety in my game with another player. -If "Yes, and don’t" do not affect my story, no matter if I do not just disappear Warden will come again, as blight killed So what's the point of playing RPGs and not kill Guardian ?

Re: Warden and Hawke in Dragon Age II: Legacy

Could not function after DA: Because of the enormous number of situations post-Awakening/Origins people could be (like, I don’t know, 5 million people bought DA: O, about 50% actually ended well which is a group of 2.5 million with the different situations that need to fit), plus the fact that the graphics have changed in DA2 - if you want your elf guards watching the abomination that DA2 elves are then sure - or if you want to receive the makeover Morrigan stood DA2 (which is on file somewhere), then, if that is what you really want.

I concur with you, I would love to get my director, and explicitly the game story and the OGB involve Morrigain, if just as a major side quest, DLC similar. At DA3 or somewhat while I am swayed that it has lost cause and that he will not at all play our new director, since many people were killed in DA: O. It's a shame really, because Morrigain / OGB is one of the most interesting aspects of me.

I played most of the RPGs, and I didn’t see a couple like Morrigain / Guardian. I'm not exaggerating. This is how I consider. And so, I would want it back so much. Unluckily, I agree with you. It is your choice. And I know that will maybe not at all be PC. But I feel I have to attempt as a minimum to be said that what I think. But I know one thing, if the players are thinking and hopeful that as I try to explain what they need from Bioware might do somewhat for us. And I still hope, Warden-Commander/Hero of Ferelden can come back and be a PC.

Rebel would be good, especially when the king or queen Cousland, chancellor, ban of foreignness and Teryn GWAR would be completely out of touch with the ideal of impartiality policy. That would only make sense for the Guardian to leave if any of the above would be the position of warden post-epilogue, and even perhaps have reservations about the order as a whole. I do not think horror is a face Morrigain completed. I mean, appears that the trailer face, but (in my opinion) compared Morrigain very unfavorable to the game face.

In my case, certainly do something about Men. Because he wanted the king of a free circle of the Magi Ferelden. He is a magician, too. And the magician respectful. He could be useful both as Hawke could-and maybe more. Because except for the wizards of people just want to Kirkwall Hawke. But all thanked Warden Ferelden-Commander. And he is a Grey Warden. Grey Hawke Warden made friends at this time in the Legacy.

Later than Origen, Awakening and DLC, I think it was a great step out of the history of the guard to remaining. Dragon Age as a series is not a character like Mass Effect is, Sheppard was intended to be the focus of a series, and Dragon Age was intended to focus on the world. One of the reasons DA2 bad leg, tried to change their approach to a singular character, seemingly untouchable (Hawke) and make that the focus of the series. Judging by the sales and reviews and heck, even EA's own admission, you can see how well that turned out. They tried to do something that Dragon Age was not.

The warden does not disappear. Neither Hawke. Both are (I say this because of what I feel hesitantly by Hawke) very important that more land has been obscured by DA: O and DA2. I am in favor of more DLC home if you can get right, but not DA2 DLC or DA3 a sudden change of the guard again. That's just trying to do what they did with Hawke, and again, it was a mistake. The Guardian of return in DA3, but not as the main character.