Thread: What is the story of the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

What is the story of the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

I loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. After playing the game for the couple of hours I have noticed that the story mode of the game is seems to be quite boring. After shooting the things into the game I have loosed the fun from the game. Let me know the speculation of yours on the story of the game. I am waiting for the response of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the story of the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply go for the Archives into the game. once you have reached over there you should simply read the history panel over there. This will let you know about the thing what is going to be happening into the game. if you doing the same then you will not require to read the next which is being displayed on the screen while playing the game.

Well I have taken the character of mine to the achieve most probable it was a temple. But I wanted to know whether I can return to the main menu after going through it. if it is not going to be happen then I let you know that I would prefer to use the short text which is available at the time of the game playing. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned thing. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours.

According to me the Veritas is seems to be nice into the game. this particular thing makes the game quite enjoyable. if there is COD gamer will not complain for the game and it would be quite fatal wound meaning and he will not be able to do anything into the game. the Archive into the game is did not seems to be accessible at all. To reach over there you need to use the weird symbol which is looking like candleholder and move over there.

I let you know that I am not kind of the COD player. I have also played all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with the highest difficulties. Well in this particular game I am missing story. There will be a great fun into the game if there is a great fun while playing the game. you should simply go to the HQ and you should look for the bug bridge and you have to look for the place which is named for the Archive and you have to find the same.

In this particular game you will member of the super secret organization which is called as EYE. There are couple of factions into organization that is Carter and Jain. As per the game you will be Carter. You need to attack Jian into the game so that you will be able to begin war between Carter and Jain. There should be secret war between the both groups into the game. this the entire thing is included into the game.