Thread: Does Torchlight games should arrive on 3DS and WiiU

Does Torchlight games should arrive on 3DS and WiiU

Long and behold, I love this game. And being a big fan of Nintendo, ideas of how this might work in 3DS until next WiiU came over my head. After torches me in the way and use Street pass automatically trade items that are up in the "chest of Commerce" would be nice to receive an item of equal rarity and the like. Automatic Spot pass DLC, whether new quests, items, etc. will WiiU the tablet driver to have a touch screen, playing with torches in a console is going to be very similar to playing the PC / Mac versions. Who here thinks the game should reach 3DS torches (and WiiU)?

Re: Does Torchlight games should arrive on 3DS and WiiU

I do not think it happens. On the one hand does not know much about the WiiU (the hardware side of things) and I do not think he has a release date for a port of TL2 and does not make much sense because it could be years before out. As for the 3DS I also do not see how that would be exactly beneficial. 3DS hardware is nowhere near that of a computer or a console and requires a serious, far more than the Xbox Live Arcade port is necessary for TL2 to work on it.

While getting the game out there is good team to do too much with all these different ports of the torches would definitely be bad. It takes significant manpower to get even the port, much less approved redesign the whole thing to work with the new system and do not see the Nintendo side of things has to be a big sufficient market to justify the time 3DS and effort. The similar applies to the Vita, as for the PS3 rune I talked about it a while ago before the port of Xbox Live Arcade, but nothing came of it.

I memorize a relic that was a few type of partnership with Microsoft, which published the XBLA version. And certainly, the power should not be a thing as the Super Street Fighter 4 has been optimized and released on with 3DS whole contents of the console versions and has a few extra features related to 3DS-So; I am frightened I have to differ with that. As WiiU, not much is known but is known to be considerably more powerful than present systems (as expected), mostly because behind the graphics card for it is actually quite recent (the chip is actually to be released later this fall with a version tailored for specific WiiU).

I mention this because you can really see the torches in 3DS work because I have the system and you can see how it would work. To WiiU is reminiscent of the Nintendo DS that there are two screens (TV, and Tablet WiiU). What a beautiful 6.2-inch screen has plenty of space for the HUD, for articles, map and other goodies. Maybe I'm thinking about the future, but I'm sure the version, if WiiU still makes the cut will be very close to the PC / Mac experience, such as the 360 and PS3 due to its interface. That's my thinking, really.

I think I might be underestimating the time and effort required to keep a game going. Track changes and comments only 2 versions of the game is extremely difficult, start adding in 3 or 4 versions of what is even more absurd. Rune has 30 people on your team and now is not something that simply cannot afford to lose sight of (in my opinion). Perhaps in the future be able to, but that's about the future. So ask TL2 port does not make sense is what I meant. If the MMO and stuff that makes it could go on and maybe make a game for consoles. Just do not hold out hope of a "torchlight 2" port.

The original Wii sold more consoles than the Xbox, if you comprise network capabilities and a game store which has a high likely to hide sales of Xbox online game. Especially if it's an online game and play station. I think his place just in terms of graphics and see the prices; the next generation of Xbox just until they can be utilized by most developers and there will be a shift in focus from graphics to the game with WiiU takes the bag. Because truthfully you necessitate good graphics. I see great potential to become the next big thing; the driver is the just thing to damage the image for me.