Thread: Am I doing wrong with the Stealth of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

Am I doing wrong with the Stealth of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

Well i have posted various questions on this particular forum and users of this particular forum has helped me all the times. Again I am returned with a particular query and I wanted to know whether is support for Stealth in the game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. Let me know what will be the benefit after having stealth on the computer of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Am I doing wrong with the Stealth of E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

I have played number of games on which there was the support for the Stealth. However I am not sure about the game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is having support for the stealth or not. I think we should ask a the developer of the game to get the further information regarding the availability of the Stealth into the game. I think the developer of the game will give you brief idea on the matter which you wanted to know.

As far as I know this particular game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is not having support for the Stealth. I have asked to the developer of the game and they told me that they are working on this particular matter. if the character of yours is wearing the light armour and a cloak than you are not going to have the stealth into the game. the enemies of yours will be able to see you and any range into the map after they are alerted into the game.

I wanted to share something which will give you light shed on this particular matter. Well the cloak is used to give you a great result while playing the game. in the game I was able to pass the mobs without aggrro when I am using the Cloaked. I am kind of the medium armor into the game and I think it is running fine on the computer of mine. Well I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned I have useful to you.

I am thinking that the mechanics of the game is seems to be quite fine and I love to play this particular game. I have already thinking about the attacker spawn rates and LOS. Well this the only thing which should be looked by the all the users of this particular matter. I was expecting that there will be great fun while playing the game with the benefit of the Stealth. But the above mentioned feature is missing into the game.

Well according to me the lacking of the Stealth into the game has disappointed a lot. However there are lots of feature of the game which seems to be quite enjoyable and once should try to play the game if that particular person really wanted to play the same. but still the users who are looking to have stealth into the game should go ask the developer of the game to get the further help on this particular matter.