Thread: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy awesome but I have uninstalled

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy awesome but I have uninstalled

Well I have installed and played this particular game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy on the computer of mine. I was really happy with the graphical look and feel of this particular game. however I have uninstalled this particular game from the computer of mine. why because I was not happy with the fatal wounds or save system idea of the game. Let me know about the thoughts of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy awesome but I have uninstalled

Well there are many gamers who have selected the save system because of the immersion. I think the fatal wound system is seems to quite idiotic. It should be optional but it seems to be implemented forcefully on us. There are people who are looking to loose the stats and the progress of the characters into the game. however I am really happy with the map, music and weapon with the game. I am not happy with the saving system and we are punished on the event on which I am not having no control.

I think the developer of the game should provide the Checkpoint save and also there should be lose stats permanently as you have died into the game. both the above mentioned thing should be included on the sales pages in order to save their customer. The losing of the large chunk of the stats and progress of the game is seems to be big penalty. I think all the users are having an issue with the game should talk with the developer of the game.

I let you know that you are not the only one who is having an issue with the saving system of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will look into this particular matter. i am not saying that they should make changes into the game rather than they should make the entire game quite easy and it should be adorable for the people. According to me uninstalling the entire game is seems to be childish rather you should talk to the developer of the game.

I have come to know that the developer of the game are looking to add NPC into the game so that you can cure some of issue with the game. well according to me there should be an option available into the game which will let you to disable the wound system from the game at all. The wound should be made temporary so that it can be cured as you are looking to complete the mission into the game.

I am having any other issue with the game which should be resolved by the developer of the game. I mean I have noticed that the game save does not seems to be save as I have completed with the secondary objectives of the game. also I think death into the game did not mean to restarting the entire game again. I am hoping that the developer of the game will possible action as early as possible to resolve the issue of the all the other users.

I liked the save system of the game. but I am not happy with the resetting of the level into the game. it should be avoided in the scenario of unexpected situation of death of the character into the game. for the death penalty there should be NPC healer which will let you to restore the few of the skills by giving some money. Also it should be helpful in the situation to avoid the random death into the game. So I think we need to wait for the responses from the developer of the game on this particular matter.