Thread: Character Delevels to 1 in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Character Delevels to 1 in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

I don’t know what’s the problem here. Well I have had characters level up to 18 and after only a failed mission in coop I see that the games character level is down and that too in 1 and that’s what the biggest problem is. Can you all please suggest me some steps by which I will be able to avoid such kind of situations and hence do let me know about the same. This happens quite frequently when I logout and then again I login. So what do you all think about it guys. Please do start replying.

Re: Character Delevels to 1 in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

Surely it will be a bug and hence it is upon the steam to fix this issue. so that’s what I am saying here. Well all these are bugs and it is upon the developers to get a fix for the problem as soon as possible. So that’s what I am saying here. hope so concerned people are having a look at the said problem and hence what I am saying is that they will develop a certain fix for the problem. I suppose. So let’s hope that they do it as soon as possible for the same.

Even I have come across a certain bug in the game and the bug is that when we are talking about placing the names for the characters then we must make sure that we must add some special characters in the name. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you did get the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. if you keep the name as a very simple one and then I noticed that the characters were not able to save the level and hence that’s the problem. So I hope everybody will take a good note about that.

Yes you are absolutely correct. What I had noticed that my name is not having the special characters and what it has causes is that my characters now don’t have anything be it the skills, money, research materials. After so many hours of playing this game and when you get stuck in this weird situation. So that’s what you need to look at and hence that’s what I am saying here. I hope this also gets noticed by the concerned people and surely will develop some solutiosn for the same. so lets hope for something good here.

I don’t know what you all are talking about the characters naming in the game. So what I am saying is that if you do look at the game then what I am saying is that if you loose certain missions in the game then you are most probably to loose the character level and so there is nothing much debate about that. So that’s what I want to say here. how come if we logout and login back in the characters level will go down. I really don’t think so that can be a possibility at all. so that’s what I feel here. naming the characters as you like is an option I don’t think so adding any specific characters in the name will make any difference at all.

I don’t agree with you. I hope you have not played the game properly and hence that’s why you are making such kind of stupid claims about the said issue. so that’s what I am saying here. well you need to play the game properly. So that you can get a look of the bugs and all. yes even the character naming bug is completely true and that’s what I think is correct. That’s what I want to say here. hope you all do like the same.