Thread: Turret XP, is it a bug or a feature in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Turret XP, is it a bug or a feature in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Guys i am not able to understand whether this is a kind of bug or a feature in the game? What do you all think about the same. Please do let me know about the same. I have noticed that with whatever weapon you are holding and if you end up killing some of the enemy then you get XP as well as lots of $ for that. As such I don’t know whether it’s a feature or a bug in the game. No matter if you even take a turret weapon for playing the game then also we get XP as well as the $ for killing and that too without reloading. So that’s one point that I had to notify you all. so do let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Turret XP, is it a bug or a feature in E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game?

Actually it is a feature, now what else do you expect from a turret to do? I am not able to understand what you are actually trying to say. So that’s what I a m saying to you all. well instead of shooting yourself with the turret it is doing the work for you, then I am not able to understand what can be the problem here. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you do understand what I am trying to say here. so do watch out for the same. I hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

I think it is a good feature in the game and not kind of bug. So what I am saying is that if you have a look at the turret then it is a good thing that saves a lot of money. Well the benefit of using the turret is that even if you hold the turret in your hand and it keeps on firing on the enemies and you don’t need to target them specifically a or take a zoom out at them. also there is no tension of reloading it it does on its own even if it runs out of some ammunitions. So that’s what the benefit of tuuret in the game and hence that’s what I am telling you all about the same.

Hey guys I have just come upon this topic nice to see a little bit of discussion happening over here on the turret and hence I have to ask a simple question with you all on the same. so what I am saying is that do anyone know if the turrets are armor piercing or not? Any idea about the same then do reply to me accordingly over here. so that I can get an exact idea about the same. I know you all must be having some a good idea about the same. so do start replying guys.

No not at all they are not designed to do that work at all. so I hope you do understand what I am saying here and hence do watch out for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. well the next thing that I need to say here is that they are designed to shoot up the feds, looters and MSF and that too quickly. I really find it good and hence I make sure that I use it everytime when I think of playing this game. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do understand about the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

Thanks for telling em about that. I am very much happy with the responses that I have received here. so thanks a lot guys for telling me about that. I was expecting that it was a bug and all and hence I thought of starting this thread. So that I can get a good amount of responses from you all. so now all the confusions have settled down and I am very much happy about it. so thanks a ton guys for all the efforts that you have out in for this topic, thanks guys.