Thread: When will the patch release for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

When will the patch release for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

Well I am really wanted to play this particular game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. I have come to know that patch was going to be released by this particular week. But still there is no announcement about the releasing of the patch. I am suspecting that there is something wrong with the game itself. Let me know if you are having any specific solution on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: When will the patch release for E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?

I am also wanted to play this particular game on the computer of mine and I cannot wait anymore. I have searched on the Google to get further help on this particular matter and I have come to know that the developer of the game is testing the entire game internally. Once they have completed with the testing with the game they will release the same. So we need to wait till the entire process is completed.

I have gone through the lots of video of this particular game and I think this particular game is having awesome look and feel and I think all the gamers who are wanted to play this particular game is going to have great time with it. I am hoping that the developer of the game will release the game as early as possible. I cannot wait any more. Let see what is going to be happen in nearby future.

Well I am having 32 bit system and I am doubting that the upcoming game will run or not. after looking at the number of video I am suspecting that it is quite worth to have this particular video game. but still I will ask the developer of the game to get the light shed on this particular matter about the exact releasing date of the patch. I am hoping that the developer of the game will give me a brief idea on this particular matter.