Thread: Cannot start E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game, after choosing "Start Campaign" it crashes to desktop

Cannot start E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game, after choosing "Start Campaign" it crashes to desktop

Hello everyone yesterday I bought cybarmancy divine eye from my steam account, but I am not able to get it to run the majority number of times. When I click the "play" button in the steam , what I get to see is a second screen that shows "preparing to launch cybarmancy divine eye, please wait" but nothing happens after that the game crashes and also sometimes when I decide to click on the start campaign the same thing happens it gets crashed and returns to the desktop. So that’s what the problem is. Can you all please suggest me what’s wrong over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Cannot start E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game, after choosing "Start Campaign" it crashes to desktop

Well you cannot blame the game directly for this and hence you need to be patient for the issues like these. First do have a close look at the systems specifications and all the video card drivers. If possible do update your video card drivers properly and then again check, if the game is running properly. So that’s what you need to do and perform the necessary thing over there. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Re: Cannot start E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game, after choosing "Start Campaign" it crashes to desktop

Actually this kind of problems does exists. So what you have to do is just do a simple un installation of the game and then reinstall the game properly and then you will be done. So that’s what you need to do over here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. I would also recommend you to have a look at the above suggestion as well. Hope that also works out for you. so do try with the two suggestions and let me know what is the output that you have got over here.

Well all my video cards are updated and hence that should not be an issue. so that’s what I am saying here. Well what more I want to say is that with the information that you all have given here, I really don’t think so any of them is an effective solution for the problem. So that’s what I am saying here. well what I want to say is that can you all suggest me something else for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am waiting for the help.

Since you are using steam to play this game and hence I am saying to you that better check it out with the steam itself. I am quite sure that it is s team problem. Steam has the normal tendency of giving such kind of problems and hence that’s what I am saying here. you better have a chat with the steam people or send them a mail about the concerned issue and I am sure they will suggest you something on the same. Till then do try some simple solutions like turning off the antivirus or the firewall that is their in the system. So do make sure of that and let me know if that did give some improvement or not.

Well thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. so thanks a ton for the same guys. Well yes it seems to me as a steam problem only and also checking it out with the steam forums does say that the people out there are not ready to accept their mistakes and hence that’s the problem. So they do need to have a look at the same. I have observed that they are not even ready to accept their mistakes at all. so that’s what the issue is.