Thread: Beginning with DNA in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Beginning with DNA in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Recently I have purchased and installed E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy on the computer of mine. I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. well regarding this particular game I wanted to ask a particular query to the users who had played the game. i wanted to know what combination of the DNA will work fine. Post the relevant information if you are aware of anything information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Beginning with DNA in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I think all kind of the Dna combination will work fine with the game. Yes there is a thing with the kind of the character which you wanted to into the game. Recently i have made a totally new character and selected a DNA traits so that there will be improvement into hacking. I have also bumped the bunch of the points into the game so that i will be hacking up the level up into the game.

Well in this particular game you need to dump the points into the strength of the characters of the game. If you are wanted to be a sharpshooter than there should be accuracy and agility. I would like to have endurance and hacking so that I can stay alive into the game. so that I will be able to hack the things quite easily into the game. I am hoping that the information which I have discussed over here will be useful to you.

I would like to share an important thing over here. Well the thing genre is use to decide the probability for the each kind of the number. Its not the kind of the system where each and every genre is having the pre determined and non-moving influence into the game. also you should not hesitate to Spam the sequence until and unless you are having something with you. There is necessary to have the decent Endurance in the game and you should not have the stat around 20 or 25.

I think following things are important on this particular matter.
    • You should have 3 metastreums genes.
    • You should be random until and you should have the positives stats
    • If you are having the above mentioned thing and I am sure that you are going to have profit.

In this particular game you need to simply press the Gene Fusion button. So that it will randomize the states and it will also create new one on the basis of the genes which you have selected into the game. you should also consider both the gene and its malus in this particular matter. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and feel free to ask if you are having any query on this particular matter.