Thread: Death is not enough to penalized into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Death is not enough to penalized into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine and hence I have purchased recreantly released game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and installed the on the computer of mine. I have come to know about the complaints about the fatal wounds which is being two severe. It is becoming quite odd because of the most of the things are quite dead. There should be something like hardcore mode into the game to get the requirement. Let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Death is not enough to penalized into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I think in this particular game there should be a couple of the hardcore mode into the game. once should be for the Halo and the another one should be YASD. If you are looking to play the Softcore into the game then you are going to become quite invincible. You are not going to progress into the game until and unless you have not managed to pass the crosshairs which should be near enough of the hitbox for the auto targeting in order to blow away from you into the game.

Well I agree with things which you have mentioned over here. people are going back to Halo. I would like to prefer each and every single time you will die and you will suffer from the fatal wound. Having 8 lives per mission is seems to be crazy. I will appreciate the thing that is fear of the fatal will make you care about the world and your immersion into the game. the game is having classic design. There should be punishment for the players. You should not die once on anything than that of other difficulty.

In this particular situation the permanent stat loss seems to be good penalty into the game. there are many gamers who are supposed to play the game and they are not thinking about whether they are die or not in the game. they are not interested about the wining or surviving into the game. one should be interested about the survival into the game and there should be something into the game which will let you to remove the damage permanent from the game at the later stage.

I am having a particular opinion on this matter and I wanted to share with all the users. the Death is working fine with game and it was in the way as it should be. I also agree with the hardcore mode of the game and it will give you great fun while playing the game. According to me there is great fun while playing this particular game. I have played lots of game where the winning and surviving into the game will be the last goal.

There should be little bit easier mode into the game which should be suitable for the causal player. There is a large number of people who are playing the game at really difficulty level and they are falling to compete the entire game. I am not talking about the replacement of the difficult settings with easier settings. Also they should replace the difficulty setting with replace with new one into the game.