Thread: Cannot launch E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

Cannot launch E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

I have just completed downloading E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game from steam and after that validate it also. Now after doing that when tries to launch the game at that time after doing double click on the desktop icon after that game doesn’t start. Now after doing that when I tried to close the steam at that time it says that I need to close the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game first. Now please tell what is wrong with it.

Re: Cannot launch E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game

I think you should try this solution to solve this issue. If you have installed any antivirus in your computer then first disable it and after that check whether try to launch the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game again and them check whether game starts or not? I am suggesting you this trick because some time our antivirus block this kind of .exe file and because that this kind of problem can take place. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I have also installed this game in my computer and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer and then game works perfectly in my computer. Mt friend was experiencing the same problem with this game and he was using windows vista operating system in his computer. Now after that he upgraded his operating system to windows 7 and after that he installed the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game again and then when he tried to launch the game at that time he didn’t get any issue. I think you should also try this trick.

I have tried to launch this game after disabling the antivirus in my computer but after disabling the anti virus software also when I tried to launch the game at that time also I get the same problem. In my computer I am using windows 7 operating system. After trying these tricks I have tried to search the solution on the internet but I didn’t get any help. Anyone facing the same problem and have solution trading this then please help me.

I think you are facing this problem because some of game files gets damaged and that is why your system is not able to launch this game. First remove the game which you have installed in your computer. Now after doing that you have to restart the computer and after that delete all the temporary file from your computer. Now after that install the game again in your computer and after that check whether you are able to launch the game or not?

Well I will recommend you to first download the updated version of the Direct X in your computer and then install the Direct X in your computer. Now after installing the Direct X in your computer you have to check whether you are able to start the game or not. In my system I was having the same problem and after that I have tried the same solution which I have suggested you and then my problem get solved. If you still get the same problem with E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game then let me know.

After trying all the possible solution also I was not able to solve this issue with E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game. Now after that I have uninstalled E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game from my computer and after uninstalling the game I run the Ccleaner in my computer. Now after doing that I restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have installed the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy game again and after reinstalling the game in my computer I am not facing any issue.