Thread: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy VS Deus Ex 3

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy VS Deus Ex 3

Well as the title of the thread I suggesting what I wanted to ask over here. we know that the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy has been released recently. I wanted to know which game is more better between E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and Deus Ex 3. I think the Deus Ex 3 is having better graphical look and feel. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. i am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy VS Deus Ex 3

Yes I am sure about the thing that is Deus Ex 3 is more adventures. Well I think it will cost twice and this particular game is not out in the market. The entire thing is dependent on the choice of yours. if you really wanted to play the game any of the game than you should get the same. as far as look and feel of the concerned E.Y. E quite further than that of the Deus Ex 3. You will think Deus Ex 3 is seems to be quite clunky console shooter video game after playing E.Y.E.

We cannot predict about the story and feelings of the progression of the game. this particular game is seems to be a big budget game and hence I am thinking that this particular game will be at the top. DX 3 game is seems to be quite boring while playing the game on the computer of mine. E.Y.E is specially designed for the PC game. if we are talking about the Deus Ex3: HR than it will be going to having and better graphics and I think it will better for the console.

I don’t think so Deus Ex HR is not consolized. I am not hoping that this particular game will be the batter graphical look and feel. Well according to me it did not make and sense to compare the both game because both the games are two totally different from the each other. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is seems to be Hardcore and tumble FPS hybrid kind of the game. whereas Dx 3 is seems to be Heavy story FPS.

Well I really loved the look and feel of the E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and I would like to play this particular game. it is used to explore occult side of the cybernetic evolution. Into Dx 3 is totally about the Transhumanism and it is based on the actual tech and about the thing which is going to be appear by near future. I would like to play this particular game and I am hoping that it will give me great time with this particular game. I don’t like to compare both the game because it is totally different from the each other at all.

I have not played Dx 3 so far hence I am not having any idea regarding the look and feel of this particular game. the review score of the game is quite satisfactory but still I would like to see the response of the gamers of this particular player. As far as E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is concerned I am thinking that this particular game is going to be sell really well and I am hoping that it will be the best seller in the scenario of the video game.