Thread: Rusty Hearts: what you think about sword and scythe

Rusty Hearts: what you think about sword and scythe

Sword seems the best choice alone: his attacks are fast and only animated short recovery after each attack animation. Scythe has a greater area of effect, but many closed in frames that are not striking and cannot move, although the animations scythe seems more difficult to break / tear down. The scythe "press and hold x" charge attack leaves her vulnerable position. Scythe / sword also has an effect on the skills, magic missile fired two missiles sword while the scythe magic missile shoots 3. Scythe wall of fire appears to have an aoe and fewer close-ups knock the sword from the wall of fire.

Re: Rusty Hearts: what you think about sword and scythe

Sword is a great tool for basic knitting skills attacks for combos. It's also got a good range compared with the scythe. You are able to take a high hit count with it. Very well rounded. Scythes think they have more utility, with 4 loading levels (0-3), but lacks the combined capacity of tissue, unless you connect to the first base wall of fire (magic missile and Blast Winds seem to wait the animation to finish) and after that the chain.

I pvp with both sword and feel better in small scale pvp. Guided missiles like free throws or at least forces the enemy to stand still and block x is ranked first scythe further back than forward which slows down the string x. He suffered some embarrassing defeats in pvp with my scythe then quickly corrected through switching toward sword. In my opinion, I utilize a scythe within PVE. I'm undecided on top of PVP since it was capable to hit your enemy as rapidly and as precisely as likely is the whole thing and the scythe is not consistent in that role.

Angela Scythe makes more than one type of mage pure, giving a bit of physical damage by a large increase magic damage and trying to keep a distance with weapons and spells, with some gaining wider range as a wall of fire. As for PvP, Great Sword is much better, especially because her Magic missiles means that at least one of them is going to hit all the time, plus it has a much faster combo melee to work. Furthermore, it is very hard to keep opponents in rank, because they are all at the same speed, the scythe lose a lot of its main advantages against human opponents.

In my opinion I think good, then scythe sword. In the prison of the scythe has a better range and has very good shots until combined. In pvp and with the sword and scythe combo of X are just way to slow to trust them to me, so I just throw them away and only use attack magic, and from the scythe has the magic to attack statistics high makes it more logical to use a bonus after upgrading the fire wall at level 16 is a much greater range aoe (+ point) with a scythe is perfect for pvp with the domain that decrease passive fire cooling.

Sword is ideal for basic mobs blow them up very quickly, the points of juggling with the sword are fun and can be maintained for about 5-10 seconds on my current level. The extra boost of physical damage is good for me to spam combo whip cut / skill. Scythe makes large amounts of magic damage flying good for bosses and mini bosses. I find it very easy to cut / tie combo and cancel ability to evade / dodge. I think if you make the right boots that are not as vulnerable as you think.

Only I have the petrify spell and I was impressed, I expected a small aoe / low dmg / low probability but the AOE is really big (the mafia on the screen, hitting, unless a specific time with a remote camera) and damage is comparable / exceeds the spell slow wind. About 75% chance of normal mobs. Sorry for the 50> cool but should be once every two rooms at least. The script through the air is quite large in pvp. You can double jump and easily double dash to create some distance between you and the enemy.