Thread: It is not the decision of EA to remove of Crysis 2

It is not the decision of EA to remove of Crysis 2

Recently I have come to know that the Crysis 2 has been removed from he Steam service. They have also told me that it was not the EA decision in fact it was the result of the any of the action of the developer of the game. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is rumor or fact. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

re: It is not the decision of EA to remove of Crysis 2

I have gone through lots of forum and I have come to know that the developer of Steam that is Valve is looking for the totally new retail distributor so that they will be able to replace the EA. There is no justification from the either of the party. Well I am waiting for the justification from the either of the end because in this particular situation both the parties are aware of the truth which we are discussing over here.

The game should be available with the all the possible services. I have noticed that the many people are saying that EA people are seems to be anti-competitive and they are also saying that the it is a horrible place to sell their bonus deal. If I am not wrong they are already selling the game on the many of the major services. They are not caring about the thing to apply the anti competitive label on their company.

Well I think the developer of the game is not keen to sell the steamwork based game at all. Both services which are released on the computer is used to sell the majority of the Steamworks games. There is no reason why the game like Portal 2 are not having support for such service. But still there is no announcement from the both end I wanted to wait for the confirmation and I am hoping that they will provide useful information on this particular matter.

If the developer of the game is supposed to manage to create the Origin and all the integral part for the experience or support for the any of the game. I am thinking that they are supposed to make the title exclusive for that particular platform. They are looking to create and improve the marketshare in the game. they are not looking to become the anti-competitive and anti-consumer.

I am thinking that the Origin is going to compete about the Steam. Most of the retailer are frustrated because of the fact that the Vlave is having there digital personal distribution. This will make the Valve game available digitally into the market. It is really difficult to balance the demand of the retailers. I cannot predict how the people will react on the action of the Valve. To provide service on the each and every game is not a single task at all.