Thread: Is Battlefield 3 available on Steam?

Is Battlefield 3 available on Steam?

I have played various games on the computer of mine. now I am looking to play Battlefield 3 on the computer of mine. Well I have played various games on Steam so I am hoping that the game which I wanted to play on the computer is available on the Steam. So far there is no announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Battlefield 3 available on Steam?

I think there will be BF3 available on the Steam. I am not sure about it is more or less a speculation. So we should trust the thing until and unless there is any official announcement from the developer of the game. if this particular game is available on the Steam then I am sure about the thing that is all the gamers who are wanted to play this particular game will have great fun. Well let’s wait for the announcement from the developer side.

Well you will be able to get this particular game on steam. I let you know that you are not going to have anything pre order of the game until and unless you are having EADM. I have seen number of games which are available on the Steam so I cannot figure out why the above mentioned game is not available on Steam. So I am hoping that the developer of the game will make available and we are going to have great time to play the game.

So far I have not seen any battlefield game or any of the EA game which is having support for the Steamworks. I am not expecting that there will be any Battlefield which will have the support for the Steamworks. The developer of the game is having their own activation system as well as download service. So you are not going to have anything like Stemworks at all in to this particular game

I let you know that you are misunderstanding the entire thing. Steamworks means all the features are properly integrated from the computer of yours. there are lots of thing like micro-transactions, VAC, Steam Cloud, achievements, DLC support which are having support on the Steamworks and it should be working perfectly. However all the above mentioned stuff is not used on all the games which has been available on Steam.

I am sure about the thing that is this particular game will be available on the Steam and one should purchase the same if that particular person really needed. If I am not wrong this particular game will be available for per order before the releasing of the entire game. Let see what is going to be future. I am hoping that the developer of this particular game will make the game available on Steam by any mean.