Thread: Rare and a unique item found in Rusty Hearts

Rare and a unique item found in Rusty Hearts

I dont know when i was goign across the list of items i came across this weird thing and hence i want to ask this with you all about the same. so what do you all think about this guys? Well et me tell you the item that I came across
    - attribute when worn : 3 times / 3 times
    - attribute when worn : 5 times / 5 times
    so what do you think about it? What does it mean? Can you all please tell me what does that mean. I will be very much happier to listen from you all about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions. So do reply accordingly.

Re: Rare and a unique item found in Rusty Hearts

Actually what does it mean is that it is worn by 3 characters and also the characters must wear it before it turns out to be useless. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do have a good look about the same and I am sure that you did get the necessary information about the same. I think that should be the exact meaning. I hope I have answered out the necessary questions of yours and I am sure that you will be happy with it.

Done tell me about that if that is so then I will be quite disappointed with that. Since I have already seen that in a game named as Kingdom Heroes and many others. Implementing such features in that game does make me go mad like anything and hence I am hoping this turns out to be false. I am not ready to experience such kinds of features in the game. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you all do agree with me over here. so that’s what I am saying here.

So what do you all think do we have to resell to others if it is not useful for me. so is that you are talking about? Can you all tell me some brief information about it. yes you did answer me about the same but I did not understand why we should resell the same thing to the others, that is something that is not at all understandable to me. so that’s what I had to say this to you all. I hope you all will do agree with me over here.

Yes that is what you need to do and that are the instructions of the game that you need to follow. So that’s what I am trying to say this to you all. hope you did understand what I am saying here and hence that’s what I am saying here. so what I am saying is that these are some of the changes that you need to look at in the game an dhence you need to in corporate this accordingly in the game. Hope you all must have understood what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for saying that but I was just confirming about the same and hence I asked you all about that. Anyways thanks for saying about the said information. Appreciate the help that you all ahev given here. appreciate the effort that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. well I am waiting for the game to be released with the whole heart and I am expecting that the game to come soon as possible. So this is what I am saying here.