Thread: Need some help for Rusty Hearts Wiki

Need some help for Rusty Hearts Wiki

Hello everyone present here. I am here to seek some help from you all on the said topic. Well what I am saying is that can you all provide some help with the Rusty Hearts Wiki. Now if anyone has managed to capture some pictures of the game or has got any screenshots of the game then do post in that will benefit the users here and as well as the Rusty Hearts Wiki. So what do you all think about the same. if you have some suggestions then do start replying here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Need some help for Rusty Hearts Wiki

Ok then that’s great. Wiki is offering some help for the game then that will surely be a better option I suppose. Well as such I have not got any good screen shots of the game, as soon as I get some kind of screenshots of the game. I will surely try and upload them here only. That’s a great thing that people do take some interest in creating this kind of thread, I am sure this thread will benefit a lot of gamers who are thinking of contributing something or the other for the game.

So what I want to say here is that how come the screen shots will appear if the game has not officially released. So what we will have to do is that better be patient and wait for the game to be released and then only we can get some of the screen shots of the game. So that’s what I am trying to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here. so that’s my suggestion for you all. do work on the same and let me know fi there is someone who wants to say against me.

I have personally checked the wikis official website and what I had found out there was a lot of information there and hence what I think is that’s enough source of information generated there. So that’s what I feel here. Hope you do understand what I am trying to say here. so that’s what I am saying here. it has couple of game trailers and also the videos that has come up fir the game. So that’s what I am trying to say here.

Yes I will surely start contributing for the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. surely will be contributing for the wiki page since they do provide access to the gamers and also give then some good information about the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that if the game has not released yet? Then how can I upload the contents about the game, so this is what I am saying here. hope you all do agree with me over here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. well what I am saying is that I am very much happy with the responses that you all have given here. so thanks a lot for that guys. I am very much happy with what you all have said here. so thanks a ton for the same. I can already see the dedication that you will show for this thread. So do start replying here for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. hope so more such contributions does comes over here in a period of time and I am sure that this number will increase when the game does releases.