Thread: Pre Download of Rusty Hearts available now

Pre Download of Rusty Hearts available now

Guys I just came across this official website of the game and glad to inform you that the pre download version of the game is right now available and hence you can have a look at the same. so that’s what I want to say here. hope you did like the information that I have given you all here. so do have a look at the same and let me know what do you all think about the game and give me some of the responses from your side as well. So do start replying guys and try out the new download version that I have suggested you all. so do look at the same and let me know if there is some changes that can be done over here.

Re: Pre Download of Rusty Hearts available now

Well I did have a check at the same and I did not see any kind of download button. So that’s what I am saying here. Well how come did you find the download button there can you all please tell me. Well I did not get any kind of download button there, so that’s why I am saying this to you all. I hope you all do understand the same and hence that’s what I am saying here. so do let me know if you can get the downloadable from anywhere else. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

I am not able to understand why they use the panda booster file and not the torrent file and hence that’s the problem here. so that’s why I am saying here. Downloading from the panda booster does takes time and hence it does increasing becomes a problem to download any kind of file from there. So that’s what the problem is. Also the system does gets lacked and hence that’s what the problem is. Well I did downloaded it but it will be better if the downloadable files are available in torrent. I think that will be a much better option I suppose.

Yes I have heard that the torrent application will be available soon that is what I am getting to hear from the developers. So that’s what I am saying here. Well I don’t know when it will be coming. In order to download the file you need to first download the panda booster application in the system and then go to task manager and in the processes select PMB.exe file. After having done that end the process when the installation does gets over. So that’s what I am saying here.

The torrent application is right now available. So that’s what I am saying here. in fact it was available from past two days and hence what I think is that you must check out the torrent application and nothing else. As such I have not heard from anyone using the torrent application. Still what I think is that that will set as a better platform to all the users and hence the files will get downloaded faster. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you.

Thanks a lot for the information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. Well what I want to say is that I was not knowing about the torrent applications and hence thanks for informing about the same. Well what I want to say is that with the information that you all have given here. I did get a lot of information about the same. so that’s what I am saying here.