Thread: Cheating for the achievements is downgrading value of the achievements

Cheating for the achievements is downgrading value of the achievements

we know that the people cheating into the game and they are entering at the top 30 of the steamstats. However there are people are who are not cheating into the game and they are earning their position into the game by putting hard work into the game. the cheaters of the game need to press a button so that they can unlock the stuff into the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cheating for the achievements is downgrading value of the achievements

The process of removing the cheaters from the game is seems to be a manual process and it consumes lots of personal time. One need to investigate the profile of the cheater and need to figure out the evidence whether he is doing any cheating in the game. it might be possible that you are removing any legimate user profile from the game because we are doing all the above mentioned stuff manually.

Well according to me it would be quite difficult to prevent the hacking of the achievement into the game. also according to me the hacked profile should be removed from the game. the thing achievement is used to make the game quite enjoyable for the specific set of the people. However there are people who are not liking the above mentioned feature at all. I think earning the achievement without doing the cheating is proper way.

It is impossible to make the achievement to impossible to hack. The game is used to play on the server rather than of the their computers. Yes of course it will be quite difficult to hack the game but it is not impossible to hack the same. always there will be a method to crack. There should be marking of the profile with the achievement which has been hacked and I think it would be better solution for this particular matter.

In this particular situation I wanted to say that achievements in the game is seems to be good if it is bragging right into the game. there are two options in any game to get the achievements that is either you have to cheat or you should play the game for the countless hours. They are people who wanted to do cheating into the game to play the new content which has been released into the game. So there is no specific way to avoid the cheating into the game.

Well I think the thing achievement is not having any value into the game. it supposed to give lots of fun into the game. if there is hacking of the achievement into the game than I am sure that it seems to screw up the entire statistic of the game. if some users are not having any value of the achievements than why they are depreciate the value of the achievements for the users who are having the value for the achievements.