Thread: Unable to do Logitech G25 setup on Auto Club Revolution

Unable to do Logitech G25 setup on Auto Club Revolution

As the title of this particular thread I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have installed Auto Club Revolution on the computer of mine and I am looking to have the G25 setup on the computer of mine. I have used the same on the PS3 but I am not having any idea why the above mentioned thing is not working. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me. Any help to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to do Logitech G25 setup on Auto Club Revolution

Looking at the situation I wanted to ask some basic question which will help me to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have done any hardware changes on the computer of yours? do you have installed all the necessary drivers so that this particular device smoothly. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well there could be an issue with the drivers of the game which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should simply visit the official website of the manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. once you have found that same you should download and install the drivers on the computer of yours and you should restart the system and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

Once you have installed all latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours than you have to go for the Control option and you have to configure the wheel according to requirement of yours. also you should make short cut to the Game Controllers so that you can have the quick access FFB as well as wheel rotation settings of the game. so try the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

I love to play this particular game Auto Club Revolution on the computer of mine. I am suspecting that there will be an issue with the wheel itself. if there is no issue with the wheel than you have configured the wheel in appropriately. So you have to play with all the settings so that you will be able to make the thing working for you. Let me know if you have managed to fix the matter or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the game itself or there could be an issue with the device which you have installed on the system. First of all I recommend that you should reinstall the game and see whether the issue is persisting or not. also I recommend that you should simply contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. I am hoping that you will be able to resolve the issue by using the above mentioned thing.