Thread: Is Auto Club Revolution is F2P game? or how I will get money?

Is Auto Club Revolution is F2P game? or how I will get money?

I have played several F2P games on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether this particular game Auto Club Revolution is F2P game or I need to pay money to get the same. Let me know what amount of the people are looking to pay and what people are not wanted to pay to get this particular game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Auto Club Revolution is F2P game? or how I will get money?

As you have done I have spent lots of time to play the F2P games on the computer of mine. I have noticed number of persons who are not happy with the F2P games at all. I think this particular thing should not be happening with Auto Club Revolution. Well there should be lots of fun into the game so this particular game should survive for the longer time. See for how much time this particular game gets survived.

Well I let you know that I am playing F2P games from the year of 2008 and from then I have not paid single money on it. now I am thinking that some people should pay some or more money on the game to make the thing working for me. There should be something in the game which will let you to buy something which you have like in the game by paying money. It is quite difficult to implement but the developer should try to make the thing working for the people.

I am expecting that there should be MMO Racing games without having anything like power up times into the game. there should be an option for the balancing thing into the game. it will provide the great opportunity into the game so that they will be able to adjust their driving styles with the cars. Also it will provide a sense of entertainment for the users because it will give large variety while playing this particular game.

According to me the main aim of the level and experience is used to people make available for the longer period of time. It seems to leading for the farming. Also there should be license test which will allow you to unlock the cars into the game. I have noticed some of the people who are not liking the above mentioned thing. I really don’t care about the level of the game I consider it as a way to unlock the stuffs into the game.

Yes you are right the level system of the game does not the way to measure the skills of any of the player. Also there is no 100% protection against of the wreckers in the game but it can be done for the best. There will not be any story line and no task after the ending of the game. if the game F2P than it should be free to play and there should not be any money associated into the game.