Thread: All about the concept and pre production cars into Auto Club Revolution

All about the concept and pre production cars into Auto Club Revolution

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed Auto Club Revolution on the machine of mine. Well I am really happy to play this particular game. let me know the opinion of yours about the concept and pre production cars. I wanted to talks about the car which are not have started with the production. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the concept and pre production cars into Auto Club Revolution

Personally I would like to have the concept cars or pre production car into this particular game. also make sure that the developer should include all that car in to the spate group. Also there is a possibility that the developer of the game can decide to sell the game so that they can earn real money. If it gets happen than I am sure that they should make the elite race event which is having high rewards and also it should not make any effect on the other races of the game.

According to me many concept cars are not fantasy at all. Some cars are not having the engine or some car are not having the door open. You will be able to make the game overpowered as per the requirement of yours. I think there should be main purpose for the entertain the free player who are wanted to invest the money into the game. well according to me the developer of the game should provide fair game to each and every person.

In this particular situation I am looking to have balance between the cars. I mean we should be able to group the cars by any mean. By doing this you will be able to do the competition on the track of the game. also there is no sense if the racing is being happening between the concept cars and normal cars which are available into the game. so my main opinion is that there should be balance between the cars which are involved into the game.

I think it will be a great idea to have the concept cars and production cars into the game. I don’t agree with the thing which has been mentioned over here. I mean there should not be separate category on the basis of the performance of the particular car. Because the stats can be measured as approximately as far as any real car is concerned. So I don’t think so there is any requirement of having separate category into the game.

I will appreciate the concept cars and also I don’t find any reason to place the same into separate group. Well there should be an option at the time of the starting of the race which will allow you to choose an opponent who is having the same kind of the speed of the cars. Also I am hoping that the concept cars will have both different look as well as engine. But there should be grouping for the both the pre production cars and concept cars.