Thread: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game not working on my system

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game not working on my system

I like to play this game but problem is that it is failed to run on my system. Whenever I run that then it crashes and after that I am left with only one option and that is to restart the computer. This happens all the times when I start the game. I cannot understand that why it is doing this and what is the way so that I will be out of this problem. I will really appreciate if someone of you can tell me some solution for this.

Re: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy game not working on my system

I would like to tell you that this is not only you who is facing this problem. There are many of the other users who are having the same query. I am also from the same queue. I have contacted the support for this and they told me that this is the patch file problem and they are working on this to get it solved and hope that they will solve that soon. I hope someone will reply with some other solution for this which we can use by that time.

What you can do is go to the Options from the game menu and open the GAME tab. There you will one checkbox for ULTRA-VIOLENCE. You will have to uncheck that. Save the changes and after that restart your computer. Now start the game and try to play that to see if that is showing you the same problem. I am not very sure that it will solve the problem but you can try this once for sure to see if you get that helpful.

I am agree with the above solution and hope that this will help you but if that is not helpful to you and game is still crashing then you can try by lowering the Graphical options. Set that to low from the VIDEO - Advanced tab. Other than this, you should also check the game's cache if game is crashing. Clearing the cache can also help you. This is the only thing that I can suggest you and hope that you will be out of the issue soon.

I think that some of the game files in your case is corrupted and when the system needed to run that file to run the game and that does not get that then it crashes the game. So the best thing that you can do is to uninstall the game from the computer and install that again. This will make all the fresh files for the game and if it was due to the corrupted file this time you will not get the issues like this.

I was also facing the similar problem with the game earlier and to solve and was not getting solution for this. But at last, I somehow managed to get this issue solved. Actually I put the Ultra violence off and after that I found that the game started working again. So I am suggesting you the same and hope that nit will also help you to solve the problem. Please reply back if that does not help you.

If you are experiencing crashes on 32 bits, plus ultra violence to turn off in the options menu, you can also turn all the graphics options down. The game obviously looks terrible, but it crashes solved problems in many configurations. This problem will be resolved shock in the next patch. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Could it be that your firewall is blocking the application? Make sure you have completed the process in task manager before attempting to start the game again.