Thread: While playing Rusty hearts server restarts

While playing Rusty hearts server restarts

Let's do a quick restart the game server to fix some critical problems dungeon that was preventing player’s progress through the game. We expect the downtime is cut, and will update this topic as updates become obtainable. Please bare through us guys, we comprehend it's frustrating and you would like to play, however we necessitate to fix these troubles consequently that everyone are able to take pleasure in their time in the game.

Re: While playing Rusty hearts server restarts

Game is working fine, apart from the normal problems expected. I noticed a stream of server lag when messages are transmitted to the server level. I'm not complaining, just something I have observed. I was quite skeptical about this game, but it's been fun so far. I think the server died moments after I kill a boss, so you just lost to a resurrection scroll for any purpose. XP Ah, well. And I as well become aware of a bit of delay at what time the messages came at the server level. Every enemy on screen appears as well magically teleport out of reach is not that I stopped killing them.

I have to laggish-ing the message of the second system. Everything seemed to stop almost, and then as soon as I clicked the "OK" button, belongings caught up and leave to punch the living snot out of The Butcher. And while fixation within the dungeon. Modes make it very difficult. "Very difficult," recommends 3-4? They are just very easy too. The power system really needs some work, not a good idea to be honest.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but this is necessary. Please remove the power system, which is horrible and is not appropriate to a Western audience. These things must be maintained to the east and sets Facebook. The power system is not so bad just to make a second or third char. and U is there a lot of energy to play all day. Every MMO has its own form of it, whether walking times to the mill. Everything is slow the user so that people do not reach the maximum level of the same 2 days.

I hate to agree, but I cannot support any type of stamina system is annoying and not extremely nice at what time it runs out. The power system has to go. It is a terrible idea and keeps people away from the game. It claims there is a reason he got rid of their "witness" to the system. I will not recommend this game to my friends until it's gone. The fourth character is likely to be released later in the Closed Beta. Apparently, she (the gun-bearer), it was polished more than enough for HR development team.

I do not like the stamina system is most excellent for the community. In fact, you can speak and think in the near future we will be able to do some activities to fill some of the bar (as some special guests and the like). The idea of multiple characters is not good, because in the market. There is no point in having three such characters and if you have a few things you cannot use. You will be able to trade (maybe I'll put something like an auction, if there is one already).

I think any game that is free must have something to keep people coming back. You have all these people who are basically forced to stop playing, and if you are like me, will leave for another game, and really does not bother to play this. There are plenty of other games to play that limit how and when do I can play. I spent like 4 or 5 hours of game and just ran out half of my energy. So you really play 10 hours a day? That's crazy.