Thread: Item loss in Rusty hearts

Item loss in Rusty hearts

I logged on today without any difficulty, he made a cell, acquired at last! Then, after finishing the dungeon, everything went black. I pressed "I" to see my new acquisition, but no elements at all! (I have a veil of Epic, who was also a single item from the chest of a dead man, but that's not my problem). The following functions (such as the auction house, emotions and all) were visible when the mouse hovers over them, so I figured "ok, I'll go to my room to load the game again and I can finally get my items back.

Re: Item loss in Rusty hearts

To my surprise, it did not, the inventory was blank another time. I relogged and to my surprise, it appears that even I had not at all done earlier than in this dungeon, for the reason that I have not had the shark tooth and my exp. I actually do not be concerned regarding exp or money, or additional elements of truth, apart from the sword. I be acquainted with it's a loss of CBT; however the point is an element of loss.

I do not be concerned to provide any information as possible to make sure that this PWE is not a scam. I have two screenshots with timelines to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. What is a shark's tooth does not sound like a corrupt piece of equipment that I try to check the additional tab danger / supplies a guess and articulate ID is there. This is what I am thinking about it. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you still confuse then search about this on net.

They had a similar situation. I was playing Cafeteria 2 in the company of my friend, who looted gold (only?) 15 Scythe level. I received by mail, endowed with the scythe. Friend restarted and returned to invade me to the party. That moment changed my channel, and no longer had the scythe. In addition, the inventory was pre-race cell. I just lost materials, unfortunately, are the materials of the habit of tedy bear's head. Cloth imbued with magic, I lost six after leaving the library 1f, now I have only one good, he also lost a level of gold leather armor 20 also, but is CB its normal that these things happen.

I think this is a server side problem, where the characters are not saved in real time or in the session. Just wondering at what time the game or leave a small low bar possibly will not be storing information on the server? Are you the strength to avoid quitting waiting a little? Well, actually it should be "save" something to close the session. I am acquainted with that its central bank, but my luck? That's really a shame. I just lost a weapon worth 20k.