Thread: Rusty hearts game error "If launcher info down"

Rusty hearts game error "If launcher info down"

Hello guys two days before I download this game. And whenever I am trying to run this game I am getting some weird error (yes its weird for me because I am new for this game). It’s showing me, if launcher info down error message window. I am not able to understand how to fix this issue. But still I am trying to fix this issue with the internet help. In this period if anyone aware of it or anyone else facing the similar kind of issue please share your issue and solution with me.

Re: Rusty hearts game error "If launcher info down"

Please go through the following steps you have to search for a working client windyzone folder and then you have to extract it in your c drive and after that run your launcher with the appropriate commands. To run it appropriately you have to use start.bat command. Please try this and let me know its working or not. I hope it works for you if it’s related to the system file issue. And if it’s other than this then even I am not aware of it.

It has the same exact error. Some guy saying he was "like GM," said I have the error, for the reason that the servers were down. Well, the servers up, it still showing same error. All the information I can give is that I'm a PC with Windows 7 and the download is pathetically long. Without self-fixing tomorrow, in my opinion try a new download. I managed to get into the game by opening the mpatcher.exe (open the .exe of the game also works), however then I get an error of xml.

I'm getting the same error on my desktop game, the strangest thing is my laptop can play, but is it (which is not a gaming laptop) could be that Windows 7 64-bit is the problem? I copied the game from my laptop to my desktop and I still I have the error. Well I thought maybe it was not just in the installation, but that is not the case so it has to be something on the computer messes up we just have to find the problem.

Hello I think that steps where not helpful for you guys so I am here with the one more solution I am not sure it will work or not but still try it. Initially you have to go to your rusty hearts game folder where its installed. Then from their search for a MPatcher.exe you have to click on it and then that file will run once its start running you have to wait up to its completion. Once that file is finish with its work then you have to look for launcher.exe file once you get it run that file and from there you have to patch the game. After all these settings now you can start game.

There is a game called S4 League uses the same Xtrap material, but did not mistake the first time you have downloaded. Everyone should take a look. It is a shooter, but u can dodge with cold water and use skills such as turns himself invisible. It also has the art of anime as hearts oxidized. Anyway that's what I'm playing while waiting for the solution. I tried on a Vista operating system and it worked the problem is not spot for me is like a 68% average and stops at my last 64 Win7 gets this error (even reupdated both OS) man I am so unlucky.

I try to search about this on internet and I found the following solution. Please follow the all appropriate steps I am sure it will work for you guys.
    1. Initially run MPatcher.exe file which is present in your game folder.
    2. Once this patch will closed after that you have to run a launcher file which is also present in your game folder.
    3. After that don’t try to click on start game.
    4. Once you get this window at that moment you have to close game window which is arriving earlier than XML error.