Thread: Bugs in Rusty Hearts

Bugs in Rusty Hearts

Hello guys we all know that this game is released for us. And I know that you guys are enjoying this game. But still I want to know something about bugs present in this game. If anyone knows that which kind of bug are present in this game then please share it over here. So other will get information about that bug. I am starting this thread so if possible then we can try to fix that bug. I am sure that you guys will show your huge response. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Bugs in Rusty Hearts

Hello it’s really a nice thread started. So here I am with a bug I am not sure if its bug or what but I think it’s a bug. This is related to the promo items. I am not able to find promo items which are present in the mailbox. You presently established items within your in-game mailbox starting activating your Key. At the moment you are able to obtain the box absent of the mail however the rustic pants and shirt articulate that your inventory is filled, at the same time as you still have plenty of room within your inventory.

I am getting invalid username and password error with it. Basically at what time if you enter a wrong username and password at that moment you are not able to accesses beat key. When this error occurred after that I take an effort and try to search about this on internet and I found that you can fix this bug. To fix this you have to try typing your Username not including some capitalized characters (or if you have been entering them not including, try it through) your username resting on the website is not case responsive, the login in-game is.

Hello I get the error of PVP match level 50. And I am totally frustrated with it. At what time I am joining PVP at that moment it match your level directly to the 50 level. And once this is occurred from that moment game is not permitting you to use any skills present in this game. So I am not sure how to fix it. Then I again reload this game and then it works but still I am confused that it does solve or not. Does anyone have any idea?

I here with the new bug which is related to the GUL login bug. At what time you enter your nickname and after that you move towards to press tab for entering password, at that moment you are not able to see your nickname. It come about together ways and at what time I launch the game at the opening you don't include exit game/okay buttons, simply subsequent to you utilize alt+ tab they come into view however you can't press that buttons. You are able to click on top of popup. This difficulty is probably caused through glitching of the GUI.

I am facing new edition of this game. I am getting and error about the server and network delay. This includes several problems that are caused by a bad connection between the servers and you. (Lag). It connects to the channels. You have to try two or three times before connecting. Do not get into the dungeons of the city on the first attempt. You always have to try twice before server connects dungeon. He cannot leave the city dungeon. And its shows black screen with just playing music. That ALT F4 and exit to the desktop. Monster teleported in front of you (when playing solo).

I was in a dungeon (I forget which, sorry), and the enemy was right in front of the door to the next area. When they attacked the enemy, which cuts right through the door and stood on the other side, taunting me. Basically, I need to kill to keep going, but I had to go to kill him. I was lucky, though, was a skeleton archer, so I kept reflecting back their arrows until he died. I guess this might be important to consider. When you go to repair an individual item and the cursor changes, never changes again to close the store.