Thread: Killing Floor crashes after sometime.

Killing Floor crashes after sometime.

I have desktop at my home. I am the big fan of gaming. I like to play games online actually. I have completed most of the games that are available in today’s date (as I think). I am regularly played for 5-6 hours so I am the champion in those games. I recently have a game named Killing Floor. I like the graphics and the story of that game. But there is problem occurred during the play. I can’t understand the fault. I cant even come to know that it is the game’s problem or anything else. Actually my problem is that when I start up the killing floor game then I can play the game very nicely for 5-10 minutes but after that the client gets crashes automatically and I found error. Then I dumped to my desktop. I cant understand the problem is related to hardware or software. Can anyone give me some solution to solve this problem? Please help me out.

Re: Killing Floor crashes after sometime.

I read your problem and I come to know that you have the crashing problem with your game. I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. But those ideas may or may not working to you because you didn’t give the perfect configuration to solve this problem. Then also I am giving some normal solutions. If you don’t get any error message message on your screen and you automatically comes to your desktop then it can be a problem in installation corruption. So for that you have to delete the he killing floor/system folder under the steam/steamapps/common/killing floor folder and then after you have to check the cache in steam. I think in this way you can solve your problem. I hope this will give you a better experience. Thank you.

After reading your problem I think this is widely found problem in the most of the killing floor gamers. I don’t know the exact solution for your problem but I can give you some ordinary solution to you. This problem can be occurred because of you network. Sometimes the network is throttling/blocking traffic to the server which you are trying to connect. For solving this type of problem you have know the some information about the full directory and where is the steam apps folder etc. I don’t have enough idea about them but I know that these are some essential keyword for solving this problem. I hope this will give you some idea to solve your problem. Thank you.

According to your description I come to know that you have the problem with killing floor game. I know this kind of problems are regularly occurred sue to some reasons in the gaming world. Here I am giving you some advice to solve your problem. When you try to press the host button then a game client attempts to open the appropriate ports on your router via UPNP. This is also known as lock up. I think this will take a minute for that. If this will exceed to more than that then I give you a suggestion to no try hosting games for now. You can get some information from TWI which trying to solve this problem recently. I don’t know whether it is solved or not but you can try it. I hope this will give you some idea to solve your problem. Thank you.

After reading your description I think I have some tips for you. This problem gets widely spread during these days. But don’t worry that is not a big issue. Here I am giving you some suggestion to follow. First you have to try to update your router firmware. Or you can also try to add the ports manually. You will see that there may be a sticky at the server section which can give you information about the ports. i think your router has the Upnu function problem so that it cannot work to supply the games needs. You can solve that also by the above solution. I hope this will give you some better performance. Thank you.

I think you have the same problem that I faced before sometime ago. I can give you some suggestion to follow. Here I am giving you some techniques. First you have to check out no firewall protection is there which can block the system of the game. This is essential if you are using the Windows 7 operating system. So first change the setting of firewall. If you are Windows 7 users then make sure that you don’t have any weird home group thing. After that you have to check whether your system is set to public mode or not. I hope this will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.

I think there are so many solutions are available for solving this question. If those are not working then you can try this one also. First try to check out the firewall setting and remove the KF from the exceptions list and try to add that again. Sometimes when an exe updates do firewall etc then it can be infect by the virus and start blocking it. So remember that thing. In this way you can solve your problem. I think this will worth for you. Thank you.