Thread: Stuck in Dungeon of rusty hearts

Stuck in Dungeon of rusty hearts

I have recently purchased a latest configuration computer and it is having the operating system of Windows 7 and the processor of Intel core i7 and it is having the highest configuration of graphic card that means the Nvidia graphic card. And I have recently downloaded the game of the rusty hearts and I have played it very well and now there is the problem that means I am stuck in the dungeon No clue buddy. I don't even know a Curtis Castle is to be honest.

Re: Stuck in Dungeon of rusty hearts

I would be able to get in/out of prisons fine, but my final several cell runs didn't number obviously. All anticipated and articles earned unequivocally vanished whenever I did a reversal to town. I know how you feel man; in some cases beat me ups are reviving like God hand case in point XD. You cannot getaway passing once you are targeted. When server gets close down and u is in a cell u chiefly gets stayed and the entryways don’t open.

I suspect that the server ought to be down again T_T and i unequivocally stocked up on bunches of confection, some spirits and a touch of stimulant for dusk 'til dawn affairs: / trust it works soon. Don't hurry it however; unequivocally trust we get some insight when it’s up again. I'd rather give it a chance to sit down for additional stability subsequent to its still a beta. No shock the server is off again, annoyingly at close of a prison run. I consider to what extent this time the server can be on the net.

Little doubt remains that I am stayed in a prison as well. Now anyhow I know it is not me and that the servers appear to be logged off. Don’t worry about it this? Since I feel that it is still in beta when it’s all said and done. Adoring what I have perceived thus far, keep up the exceptional work Devs. This is why this is beta ... trust u get them back.

I could jump at the chance to propose you that the situation was running with me in addition then I approached know that today the servers have gone down again but, I am mindful of it being the 3rd day of this Beta and accordingly my fury is held. I trust the individuals in Engineer Bay 3 make flurry in the repair of the information terminals so that our adventure could keep on. I know how you feel man, at times beat them ups are reviving like God hand case in point XD.

That would be precisely what I’m doing atm xD Watching anime, gulping brewskie, consuming sweet, damn if the server is down much longer I’m determined to be oversized kidding. No necessity to be troubled for a server accident, I wager the admins and mods are more dismal in view of all work we give them and all negative remarks. Quite much obliged concerning the response Updates impending once I resolve how to get to the following zone in town. I'm as of now stayed on the 10-22 prisons.

The Curtis Castle is the area of where you're fighting. As you advance prisons you're in reality investigating the stronghold. Subsequently, you begin from the lowest part (the sewers) and construct your direction up. I bring them prisons but in all actuality they're more like decks or late zone in this palace. Trust this aides or responses whatever you were asking.