Thread: Steam Client UI Update jammed at 50%

Steam Client UI Update jammed at 50%

As the latest version of the Steam Client UI Update is released and I was trying to download that but the problem is that, the update gets stuck at 50% all the times. I tried to do that many of the times but every time, it shows me the same. I have no idea that why this is happening to me. If someone of you can tell me that how this can be solved then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every reply on this.

Re: Steam Client UI Update jammed at 50%

This is seemed to be the HSDPA associated problem so you can check for that. Other than this you can also try some simple things to get it solved. Just clear the cookies along with all the temporary files. After that, you should also verify that you have configured the firewall properly as this can also be the reason for the problem. So do these things and let us know if the problem is resolved after that or not.

I will like to tell you that the Steam Support Staff will give you the file by the help of which you will be able to update the Steam Client with the help of your browser. So if you want to get that file and want more instructions about this then you can contact to the Steam Support Staff as this is official file and you will be able to update that easily. I have never tried with that but know that it is possible. So contact then and you will come to know the proper detail about this.

The best source to get the solution for this is to contact to the Steam-Support and ask them for this problem. They will let you know that what is the problem with this and how it can be solved. They know that what are the possible issues that can be happen to this and what is the exact way to get out of this. So do it and post back here that what they suggest you so that it will be helpful to all the other users searching for the same.

There might be some problem with internet connection that you are using and so it is not able to download the update file and as a result of that the update get stuck on that. If it is possible then you can use the internet connection of someone else say WLAN (with his/her permission) then do that and you will be able to update the Steam with no trouble. This is one of the possible ways to get it solved.

You just contact to the internet service provider and ask them for the same. I am saying you to do that because this is seem to be problem with the internet connection. If this problem is from their side then they will tell you the reason for this and also the way to get it solved.