Thread: How to fix X-TRAP error in Rusty Hearts

How to fix X-TRAP error in Rusty Hearts

How do I know this? I tested it on two occasions (3-4 times), which proxy is used the first time, updated X-Trap and then closed the game off the proxy, and tried to run the game again, and then! The X-Trap mind working again and I get the annoying "X-TRAP error [10-0300-00002EE7-146]." So the only answer to all of us with this problem, I think it is to use a proxy to update the game, and enter the screen, and off once we get there (because I'm not sure if PWE would happy with us through these things to play).

Re: How to fix X-TRAP error in Rusty Hearts

I find it very amusing too, when I heard iLol'd this is why I said that I was not sure if it was intentional or not, but if it was not, it's pretty silly and ebil X-Trap. Also curious is that, as everyone has probably said earlier than in dissimilar posts, I have additional games that use X-trap, as are the antih4x system, and all their work, the difficulty seems related to this game unique. I even tried to replace the folder with a new RH Xtrap a different game (which often does), but does not really work, cannot connect to server X-trap.

Well I’m really not using any proxy program atm, Just a VPN thing for now, it’s not very stable so can’t really play that long using it. The best we can do is actually waited for the admins to fix this issue; this is a closed beta so. There’s supposed to be tons of issues with the game for sure, even though this one is kind of random due to X-Trap blocking us and not the game. This is what I am thinking about it. if you still want to know more about it then try to search about this on a official site of this game.

After playing with something, I have found a way to temporarily solve our problem and explain. Since our main difficulty through this error, is Xtrap Upgrade to allow us within, we'll have to utilize a definite VPN service, as it seems to comprise "IP block" for a number of of us, another time I'm not sure if it's intentional or not (I doubt a lot, so ill after the answer on what to perform). I hope this will help you to understand this issue.

Once you configure the VPN (before connecting through VPN), which will launch the game normally you are, as always, just do not click "Start Game" button, but before doing that, you need to connect through VPN, in order to get a different IP address to North America, so Xtrap not become a child adamant that once managed to connect via VPN, click start the game, Xtrap update their success once they have finished with the step immediately after the game the screen goes out, disconnect from the VPN server! Just before you are able to reach the login screen, because if you do the login screen appears an error message "The connection has been lost, please re-start the game" or something.

That's strange, sure you are using the right name and pass, remember the password resets itself from time to time, plus the VPN seems to have some lag issues, not allowing you to connect immediately, and all I can say is keep trying, and redo everything from scratch, you cannot really think of anything else. Works with VPN, however VPN servers are very unstable, which could play just about 10 minutes, but at least we now know is a block of IP addresses Xtrap.

I suggest you not use this program to connect to the hearts oxidized. It not only gives the company access to their information, but if you log into a bank account or anything like this with this program running, you now have access to all your banking information. Before anyone says it is a Bonified, that means nothing now people with hacking websites for lulzso to speak. Also, if you have a deep rooted problem, all this will do is mask and make it harder to actually solve the problem.