Thread: PVP and Angela Fireball into Rusty Hearts

PVP and Angela Fireball into Rusty Hearts

Well I have installed Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. I am happy with the graphical look and feel of this particular game. I have played couple of games on PvP. I have found that it is seems to be quite troublesome while playing the game into the particular tag mode. Also it seems to be quite frustrating while homing the fireball into the game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: PVP and Angela Fireball into Rusty Hearts

You will be able deflect the firewall into the game if you are having specific kind of skills into the game. I have not found such kind of skills into the game to get the requirement but there was nothing which I can apply to fix the matter of yours. Homing ability into the game is seems to be providing the super spammable move in terms of PvP as well as entire the game. You have to deflect into the game until and unless yiu can make use of the same.

Well looking at the situation I think you are not having enough amount of the skill into the game to reflect the matter. You will not have the limited amount of the range. According to me it is not so difficult to reflect the thing into the game. There are skills which are overpowered by some of the characters into the game. Also the game should be focusing on the PVE than that of the PVP.

Well according to me fireball of the Angela is seems to be nerfed. It is totally dependent on the thing how PvE is working. Also it will through the huge wrench into the near by people so that you will be able to make use of the game properly. The PvPers should be left out so that balance they are supposed t think about the classes which should be best for the getting requirement of yours into the game.

I wanted to share something which will let you to get the requirement of yours. You will be able to block the damage. Also you will be able to make use of the barrel and then you should simply press the Control key of the keyboard. I let you know that the above mentioned thing will work at the level 17 into the game. So you should try the thing and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am sure about the thing that is this particular game is based on PVP. I am thinking that the hit is working 1 out of the 10 times which should be used. At least you are opponent is dumb into the game. but still you will get into the Face. Do you have ever got anything like sword angelas. If you have not done the same than I don’t think so there will be no hope to meet the requirement of yours.