Thread: What are the penalties charged on rusty heart server?

What are the penalties charged on rusty heart server?

Well I am looking to play this particular game Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. Before I purchase and play this particular game I wanted to know what will be the fail penalty into the RH loose material now? Particularly in terms of the armor and weapon. Also what will be the effect of upgrading and downgrading? Let me know the speculation of yours I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What are the penalties charged on rusty heart server?

Well in this particular situation you need to reset the thing. I wanted to share the meaning of the reset over here. It means that you should restarting the game from the level 1 without having anything stuff which has been provided at the beginning of the game in normal situation. All the experiments as well as equipments into the game is seems to be deleted and you have start the game from very first scratch.

I think you need to have the 17 time risk without failing into the game. Also they are supposed to sell when the equipment into the game is seems to be failing. I think there will be an item which is available at the shopping with irl money to get the very higher success rate for the purpose of the blacksmithing. Also you will be able to find some items which will makes your weapons indestructible as it is happening into many other game.

There will be better option for the farming specific kind weapons until and unless you are having the same kind of into the game. Also you should upgrading the same with +1 and than you should upgrade with the tp +2. You have to continue the same until and unless you have upgraded with the number of weapon into the game. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular matter.

In case you are having the sword of 20 short than I recommend that you will be able to get of up to 3 or more. Half of it will be destroyed in the process of upgrading. After that half of them will be break at the time of upgrading 5+ and you will have 5 item remaining. So you should try with the upgrading wit 4. If you have done with successfully upgrade than I recommend that you should go for the +6 and once you have completed you should save the same.

You are going to have risk 7 times up to you reach to level 20. Why because the items into the game is did not seems to be destroyed until and unless you have reached to the level 13 or further. I mean you will be able to keep the upgrading thing until and unless you have reached to the level 12. Well the happening of the things successful is quite low so you should try the thing really carefully while playing.