Thread: What amount of the time should be taken to kill 500 skeletons into Rusty Hearts?

What amount of the time should be taken to kill 500 skeletons into Rusty Hearts?

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have installed Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine. In this particular game I have got a quest which is used to kill the skeleton into the game. According to me it seems to be a great pain to kill the entire dungeon 1 hit point at a given moment of the time. It is taking too much time to kill the skeleton into the game. Let me know the speculation of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What amount of the time should be taken to kill 500 skeletons into Rusty Hearts?

Well looking at the matter I think you might need to repair the weapons which you are used to play the game on the computer of yours. If the repairing the weapon is not working for you than I am sure that you need to purchase better weapon to get the requirement of yours. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Re: What amount of the time should be taken to kill 500 skeletons into Rusty Hearts?

I have got the skeleton count from the castle. I am not paying the attention what I am killing into the game than that of the archer or something like close range type with the Angela. The entire dungeon is taking around of the 7 minute. To kill 100 skeleton into the game will take around 30 minutes of game play. If you wanted to kill 500 skeleton than it will take around couple of hours to accomplish the entire thing.

In this particular situation I would like to say that I have killed around an hour to kill the 500 skeleton into the game. It is like 5 to 6 dungeons. Each and every dungeons into the game is used fill with the skeleton. Or another way is to wait till you get the Skeleton Federation quest. I really wanted to have the demolishing of the large number of skeletons and it seems to be quite entertaining.

According to me this particular task is seems to be quite easy as you reach to wine cellar 2F. here you are going to have 100 skeletons at single run. As far as the completion of the skeleton is concerned I have completed this particular task within 23 minutes. You can get completed this particular task but make sure that you are having lots of patience to complete the thing otherwise you will not be able to make the thing working for you.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. First of all I am going to repair the weapon of mine and then you should see that the thing is working or not. But still the issue is persisting than I am sure that I need to purchase the weapon in the game. I will let you know about the experience of mine once I have competed with this particular quest so that other user will be able to learn from it so that they can make their thing working.