Thread: Rusty Hearts: Becoming worst from the best

Rusty Hearts: Becoming worst from the best

I have installed Rusty Hearts on the computer of mine and I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. Currently I am at level 8 and I am looking to go for PVP. The PVP is best for the people who is worst into the game. There are character in the game that people are really hating to play against of it. Let me know if you are having any specific speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rusty Hearts: Becoming worst from the best

I have noticed couple of people who are saying that Angela into the game is seems to be over powered. That is the reason she is having an annoying homing missiles. But it is not over powered it seems to be irritating actually. However doing lots of practice into the game you will be able to send the each and every pink stuff fluff ball back it to them into the game. So you should consider the point which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

Well you should consider the following things which is making the PVP best or worst.
    • Lagging internet connection which you are using.
    • Also this particular thing is associated with the timing as well as experience while playing the game.
    • There is no issue that is how the character which you are using is overpowered. If you are not having any of the above thing than you are going to have the hard time.

According to me Franz is seems to be great 1 against of 1. Angela is working fine as a team. You can use this particular character to increase the life of yours. Tude can be considered fast but I have not noticed any of the great wining of this particular character. Also it will be great thing if you are supposed to having couple of Franz into the game. I think if you do the same then I am sure that you are going to have great gaming experience.

You can consider Tude as quite technical. He is seems to be a super armor after the startup and each and every move into the game. ultra armor is moving him forward into the game. He is having an ability to dash cancel for his guard and counter. Counter of tude is having guaranteed in pvp which will lead them to kd and stun moves. He is having the largest damage combo into the game. However he is far away of the technical and unrewarding which is compared from the rest of the cast.

Well there is good defense into the game but you are going to have very less amount of the range. I think this particular game is going to be the best balanced game and I don’t think so that there will not be any best class for the PVP. However it could be possible that it will be able to play the game for the PVP class. Hence each and every class into the game is seems to equal for the other in PVP.