Thread: Which new characters should be introduced into Rusty Hearts?

Which new characters should be introduced into Rusty Hearts?

I think all the gamers who are supposed to play the game Rusty Hearts are going to have great time while playing this particular game. I have installed this particular game on the computer of mine. I have really loved the look and feel of the game. Well so far there are for characters into the game and I wanted to whether there will addition of entire new character into the game. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which new characters should be introduced into Rusty Hearts?

Yes you are right this particular game is having great look and feel. I am also excited if there is any addition of the new character into the game. I am expecting that there will lots of variety and fun into the game after having new version of the characters. However there is no announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter and I let you know as I will come across about any further information on this particular matter.

I have gone through on this particular matter and I have found that there are 4 playable characters into the game. After sometime they are supposed they are supposed to change to the 3 characters into the game. Well there is no reason why they are supposed to do the above mentioned thing. I cannot figure out whether this particular thing is a rumor or fact. I think I will wait for the announcement from the developer end in this particular matter.

According to me more the characters do you have into the game and more the fun you are going to have while playing this particular game. After having number of characters you are going to have large amount of variety while playing the game and also you will be going to have great fun while playing the game. So we should expect number of new characters for this particular game.

Well I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. If you are looking to have more number of characters into game than it will result into less ideas. And less idea will result into similar kind of characters into the game. So you are not going to have any enjoyment after having the similar kind of the character while playing this particular game. So according to me there should be less number of character which should have large number of variety.

Personally I would like to have a game which is gives the user to build the own characters into the game. It makes the sense how the characters of yours feels into the game. I would like to have story mode of the game where we will be able to add a new characters in the game. Also there should be something which will let the people to unlock the characters before they are supposed to play the same online.