Thread: Skills to be applied in Torchlight 2

Skills to be applied in Torchlight 2

Guys I have started this thread to ask something from you all. Well what I am saying is that what kind of skills would you all like to see in this game. These is just a interaction type of thread that I have started here. So do start commenting on this accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all do understand the same. so start suggesting some skills that you would like to see In the game. I am waiting for the comments from you all.

Re: Skills to be applied in Torchlight 2

Nice that you made a thread on this. well as far as the past experiences of mine with this game is concerned . actually I was a little dissatisfied that some of the skills range have always had to be hit. What I think is that Projectiles should be there and would have been much better if they had any properties of the intersection so that it gets the actual habit of spraying down the fire target or attack targets and that too devoid of walking toward the line of fire, so that’s what I think here and my necessary opinion on this issue.

I actually would like to observe the skills that encourage the use of other skills. One of the best example for that would be the IE Diablo2 charm weapons that has the ability to start the fire, and then another spell explode nearby enemies that are on fire. Many things like beating enemies frozen orb has a chance to make his next meteor does not have a delay period, or blizzard has a chance to make your next deal more damage glacial peak, or the arrow guide is opportunity to make his next multi-shot knockback, are some of the skills that I would definitely like to see in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here.

Nice to see some of the good suggestions coming over here. well what I want to say here is that I am completely looking for a skill with the "catastrophe" in its name. I would also like to see a skill that has the ability to give random effects. As a skill that has a 33% chance of being fire, 33% chance of being ice, 33% chance of lightning and a 1% chance of being double dmg when cast. I would also like to see new meteorite in the field of play.

Well my suggestion would be quite dissimilar to the one that you all are saying here but still I hope you will like that suggestion of mine. So what I am saying is that I would like to have Throw weapons skills. Well if you all are wondering what it will do then let me say that it will throw the main hand weapon. If you all have the skill to deal with the dual-wield weapons after launching two further damage then only we can sue it. It only works with melee weapons. Another one that I would like to have is the Hold ground. I think that one is also a good option I feel.

I would definitely like to go with the Transfusion. The specialty of it is that it is a useful ability to support the safeguarding of party members, pets, summoneds. Something which I am dying to have from a long time. So lets hope it works out well with me. so that’s what I am saying here.

Ok thanks guys for all t he suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate all the help and also the comments that you have out I here to let us know about the different skills that can be tried out. So that’s what I am saying here. guys if you all have some more suggestions to put in here then do let me know about it as soon as possible here. lets have a good amount of discussion over here on the same. so do reply guys accordingly over here.